+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul - Season 5

Re: Paul - Season 5

I like him, and hope he wins. Guess I'm in the minority on this one for this show.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3052294;
    I like him, and hope he wins. Guess I'm in the minority on this one for this show.
    Your not alone. He is the only one being real on this show!!

Personally, I like his game play.
    He puts his finger in every pie--is friendly with some, a pain in the butt to others and enthusiastic with the challenges. If he sticks around long enough, people are going to start wondering whether he is that enthusiastic game player or the mole.

He definitely keeps things...interesting, that's for sure. I like his game play too...he's an intelligent player. I really don't think he's the mole but I think he'll make it pretty far. I think the finale will be between either him or Alex and Kristin.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3052294;

I hope he wins too... him or Alex. I wish Kristen hadn't gone though.

He's taking enjoyment away from the show for me. The whole van scene was a waste of my time. Kill him off, now.

I think Clay was more the problem in the van thing. He knows how to wind Paul up and get him going. Paul is no saint, I am not a huge fan of his gameplay, but in spite of that. I sort of like him. He has some endearing qualities in addition to the annoying ones.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I think Paul has some good qualities, but is so over the top and loud that he is getting under peoples skin (seems to be on purpose in my opinion.) which I think is a good strategy. The whole thing with him and Clay in the van was pretty ridiculous and if you watch some of the deleted scenes on abc.com it is evident that they really don't hate each other and are actually joking around with each other. All in all I think he is a good guy and deserves to win. I can see him in the final 3, especially now that Kirsten in gone (I thought she was a good possible winner).
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

I'm starting to think more and more that Paul could be the mole. No one ever says "I think Paul could be the mole" in their PIs in the last couple episodes. Paul is my #2 pick after Clay.

Also, pearlgirl, I love your picture! Mr. Darcy is the best ever.

Paul's wife's MySpace page - MySpace.com - Tori - 29 - Female - BRONX, NEW YORK - www.myspace.com/tori427

View it while you can...these things have a way of being set to private (or disappear all together) when a lot of people start knowing about them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast