+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kristen - Season 5

Kristen - Season 5

Santa Monica, CA
    Education: PhD, UCLA

Kristen says that because she is tall, blonde, and beautiful, no one ever thinks she could be a neuroscientist. She is currently conducting research to find a cure for Parkinson's Disease at UCLA. Kristin grew up in an upper-middle class family in the Midwest. Growing up, she showed horses competitively. She also dabbled in modeling. She says, competing her entire life as an equestrian and scientist has made her hone skills that will serve her well in the game. She believes her athleticism, and her naturally strategic mind will also be assets. Kristen feels her best trait is her kindness and her worst trait is that she's a perfectionist.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Re: Kristen-Season 5

Kristen says that because she is tall, blonde, and beautiful,
    I don't think she's "beautiful." she's kind of plain, in my opinion. Blonde hair & blue eyes doesn't automatically constitute "beautiful."

Gotta give her props on the profession though, especially the part about researching a cure for Parkinsons. That's very cool.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If she really is kind, that will serve her well from multiple angles: fooling others, forming alliances, and gaining space from which to observe others. If she doesn't mess up immediately, I have her going deep. Or even being The Mole.
    Bring on The Mole!

Re: Kristen - Season 5

I think she'll definitely do well. But I also agree that while she's pretty, there's something about the way she describes herself that's really offputting.

I predict either that Kristen and Ali will be best buds, or... watch out! I'm leaning toward and hoping for the latter, as I think Ali will hate that Kristen is (or thinks she is) a whole lot smarter.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

LG.

I'm sure it is the camera angle and the background, but she looks 6 feet tall from that shot.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2992721;
    I don't think she's "beautiful." she's kind of plain, in my opinion. Blonde hair & blue eyes doesn't automatically constitute "beautiful."

Gotta give her props on the profession though, especially the part about researching a cure for Parkinsons. That's very cool.
    It's funny, I missed the "beautiful" part because I was too busy agreeing with the sentence. I agree, based on first impressions in a bio, I wouldn't guess that she's a neuroscientist. That was my first thought!

We'll have to see how she looks on the show, but I'd guess she's probably more striking than beautiful. I would imagine there aren't many tall, blonde, pretty neuroscientists out there, regardless.

I'm a scientist and let's just say, we're not known for our looks.

I do think she is very beautiful, but the problem is, she knows it-- seems a bit stuck on herself.

Are we mostly agreed that its unlikely that the one who's brainiest (on paper at least) is the Mole?

Then again, Bill was a Navy Admiral and Surgeon. And Kathryn was no slouch in the formal education/high powered career department either.

Kristen's egotism seems a bit overt, but then again its peculiar that so far we're only seeing it in confessionals.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Does anyone else like Kristen? She's my favorite so far.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread