+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clay - Season 5

Re: Clay - Season 5

I think he is the MOLE (or maybe Craig) hahahahah..someone who can slip away for instructions under the pretence of sickness maybe?
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I have always thought that he was the mole. After the first episode, I didn't think that Victoria was the mole, and I only began to think she was when everyone else pointed out all of the "evidence" in her favor. I got a mole vibe from Alex, Clay, and Craig. I definitely think the mole is male and not female. I don't think the producers would make the mole female AGAIN for the 3rd (or 4th?) time in a row. Also, i don't think they would make the mole a model-type person which eliminated Ali and Victoria for me from the get go.

But Clay...so low profile, so under the radar. He is a perfect contender. I have noticed that he isn't shown that much during executions and he was hardly shown at all during the first couples episodes. And when he fought for the exemption this week I thought it was brilliant. I don't think Kristin pushed to get the exemption because she knows that the mole is Clay. I think he is the mole and she is the winner.

Secret ... apparently you (and I) think wrong about Kristin. But I agree that Clay is likely the Mole, and was my first choice until I was put onto the Victoria bandwagon by the misleading clues.

The thing Clay does that is the most moley to me is he sows discontent. Don't beg for clothes, it's demeaning. Mark will take the exemption I saw it in his eyes. I think he stayed long enough that he thought Mark would take the exemption, then Mark didn't.

I think he winds Mark up to do his bidding, leaving his hands looking clean.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

AsIs, I agree, that Clay has been using his closeness and coalition with Mark to put Mark into situations where money stays out of the pot.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3092599;
    Secret ... apparently you (and I) think wrong about Kristin. But I agree that Clay is likely the Mole, and was my first choice until I was put onto the Victoria bandwagon by the misleading clues.
    Yeah, so we were wrong. I was pretty surprised she didn't make it farther but I never thought she was the mole. And I still neither Mark nor Paul is the mole... Nicole is starting to come up on my radar but I have thought it was Clay since day 1 and I'm sticking with him!

on a different note: Did anyone notice how this new theme of Clay's religiousness seemed to surface after last night's episode? could this explain the Christian statues and religious themes of the previous episodes? And perhaps the s666 - LIAr clue? Maybe Clay is a Christian but right now he's doing the "devil's" work, which makes him a satan (666) liar? I'm just throwing out random stuff now, haha.

FORT Newbie

Clay is also on my short list as the mole but after that heated argument with Paul, I don't think the mole would throw that lemon. In fact, I don't think either one is the mole. The mole doesn't need to draw that type of attention to him/herself.

Alex seems like the mole to me or Mark

I don't think the religious things play a part in it. I would imagine that in other societies religion is much more out there than in our society where it is more behind closed doors. Just a observation, not a social commentary.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fan

I believe Clay is the MOLE.

Ahhh! totally thought he was the mole. Now I think he's either going home next week or he is the winner. CRAIG is the mole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12