+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nicole - Season 5

Re: Nicole - Season 5

At this point, Nicole is probably not the mole. But if she is, then she played it perfectly. She has been so blatant with her sabotaging, which makes others think she's not the mole because the moles in the past have been secretive with their sabotaging.

I have made a total 180 on Nicole. I really disliked her in the first episode. Then she sorta laid in the background in the next episodes. Then I really started to like her around the episode where Kristen got booted. I hope she wins!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3141549;
    right, but it isn't "leaving of your own accord" if you're actually trying, but tell people that you're not as a cover in case you do poorly. And I don't agree. She shouldn't quit at this point in the game. There are only two episodes left. Stick with it and finish what you started (unless you're offered a tempting bribe, which we probably won't see again this game).
    Well I was saying that she could have said that she "left on her own accord" if she were eliminated that night. She could have covered her own ass by saying that. She saves herself from the embarrassment of getting the lowest score on the quiz by saying she actually quit by not trying on it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I would love for her to be the because she will have had done a perfect job, but I really do believe that it is Craig.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Her reaction to the last execution was pretty good evidence to me that she was not the mole. The woman was freaking out!

I originally didn't like Nicole's attitude, but I must say, she's played a very good game to make it this far! Her game play to throw a few things to confuse other players into thinking she was the mole has paid off. She's still there and other's have gone. I do not think she is the mole. But I think she has become one of the best players.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123