+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicole - Season 5

Re: Nicole - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3077563;
    I'm hoping if I ignore her long enough she will go away.
    You and me both Dagwood, you and me both!

I like her. She's definitely the character of this season. She's not that much of a loudmouth like Paul is. And the episode she was most annoying in was episode 1 (that's what I think anyway), so it's nice that she cooled down a bit but still kept it interesting for the audience.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Compared to Omarosa, Nicole is an angel with a big, sparkly halo and huge, fluffy wings.

I like her. She has spunk, she's creative, she's clearly having fun with the show, and she's not afraid of being outrageous. Plus, she's smart. I wouldn't have her as my ob/gyn because I am an opinionated patient and I doubt we'd be a good match, but I bet in a medical crisis she'd be great because she'd turn into a fighter and throw everything she had into solving the problem.

I'll take two of her over Paul any day of the week.
    Bring on The Mole!

She's kind of an interesting personality. I kind of like the way that she "pushes buttons" though I'm not sure how effective it is to place a death threat on someone. She's definitely not the mole. She tries way to hard to look like the mole. I think she'll make it far, but not all the way to the end.

One word: Ugh

I'm loving Nicole! I hope she isn't the mole so that she can win this game. The exact thing happened to me in S1 where I was rooting for Kathryn and she turned out to be the mole.

Some people on other boards thought Nicole said she was quitting as a cover for if she were to be eliminated. If she did turn out to be executed, she could have said that she threw the quiz. I don't know, what do you guys think? Nicole did say that she thought it was better to leave on your own accord rather than leaving when you actually tried.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

LG.

right, but it isn't "leaving of your own accord" if you're actually trying, but tell people that you're not as a cover in case you do poorly. And I don't agree. She shouldn't quit at this point in the game. There are only two episodes left. Stick with it and finish what you started (unless you're offered a tempting bribe, which we probably won't see again this game).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

Oh.. I really dislike her...

LG.

I really liked meeting her mom. She cracked me up.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey

I find her impossible to like and the thought of her being my doctor is beyond comprehension. Her mother even made an Omarosa comment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast