+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby - Season 5

Bobby - Season 5

Bobby
    Philadelphia, PA
    Education: B.A., Penn State

Bobby loves games, competing, and winning, though you may not know it from his low key exterior. He is a hardcore fan of The Mole and used to host Mole watching parties in his basement. He knows the game well and has a solid strategy to form coalitions with less intelligent players that he can lead astray. Being selected as a player on The Mole he feels is him fulfilling a lifelong dream. Being gay, he feels that his "gaydar", the ability to recognize other gay people, will help him read people in the game. Bobby considers himself loveable and generous but also stubborn and vengeful. Bobby used to work as a restaurant manager until recently when his restaurant closed down. Bobby feels that his knowledge of the game guarantees him a spot in the final three players.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Re: Bobby - Season 5

Interesting comment about his gaydar helping him being able to read people. I'm not sure how that relates to being able to read everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3004723;
    Interesting comment about his gaydar helping him being able to read people. I'm not sure how that relates to being able to read everyone?
    I wondered the same thing.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LG.

I think he's sounding overconfident. I didn't need particularly good gaydar to call him out.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3004723;
    I also agree, unless the mole is a gay person.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

So he's such a big fan of the Mole and knows what all it entails but he was struggling on the beach last night...hmmm...mighty suspicious (pretty eyes tho!)
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Knowing that this game takes a good amount of physical activity - why would the powers that be let a guy that is this much of a physical mess take part in the game. Unless it's all a Mole Ploy - at which point, if I were a contestant, I would find rather obvious. He's really annoying the heck out of me. I hope he leaves soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3048678;
    Knowing that this game takes a good amount of physical activity - why would the powers that be let a guy that is this much of a physical mess take part in the game. Unless it's all a Mole Ploy - at which point, if I were a contestant, I would find rather obvious. He's really annoying the heck out of me. I hope he leaves soon.
    But the game ISN'T typically posed as physical--its a mental game. True there are physical tasks, but they are usually aimed at team cooperation (or inversely sabotage).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I disagree - looking at previous years, there is ALWAYS a lot of running, getting from place to place, etc in the game. The producers SURELY would have (or at least should have) made sure the contestants could handle a reasonable amount of running before allowing them on the show.

And even if they didn't ... would a guy who can hardly exert himself at all be attracted to a show like this? Shouldn't be. He pisses me off.

Well, him apparently not having a last name (at least that anyone so far has tracked down) already makes him a bit TOO suspicious.

And you know, it depends on the KIND of restaurant he manages, but in a lot of restaurants a manager is forced to do a LOT of physical work (carrying heavy crates of supplies when nobody else is around, doubling as a waiter--which involves a LOT of running around and carrying heavy trays, etc)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast