+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ali - Season 5

Ali - Season 5

ALI

St. Louis, MO
    Education: Associate's Degree, St. Louis Community College

Ali is a model, who has worked as a ring girl for the Ultimate Fighting Championship. She describes herself as "stunning" and believes her beauty helps her get her way, but also causes people to instantly dismiss her, which she plans on using to her benefit in the game. Ali used to be a wild, party girl. She celebrated her 21st birthday with Motley Cre in Las Vegas. But now, she treats her body as a temple. She has strong religious beliefs and has settled down with her boyfriend, a UFC fighter. She claims to have a 75% accuracy rate with shotguns and is experienced in fishing. She considers herself ambitious and caring but also forgetful and prone to road rage. Ali plans on using her beauty and brains to outsmart other players.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Re: Ali-Season 5

She describes herself as "stunning"
    glad to know she's humble.
    Not.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Re: Ali - Season 5

Her beauty helps her get her way? Sorry sweetie, beauty alone won't get you by in this game. Try Top Model maybe..

Wow, her bio makes me detest her already. I do not like the whole "because I'm pretty I'm better than you vibe". That's an immediate strike and her bio is ridiculous. She seems extremely egotistical.

LG.

good lord, bragging about 75% accuracy rating with A SHOTGUN?!?!?!? You can hit anything with a SHOTGUN because it shoots a cartridge that is filled with buckshot which scatters in a wide pattern after the shot is fired. Most hunters don't like to use shotguns for small game because it would fill the bird with lead and make it not great to eat. I think someone who couldn't hit pretty much anything with a shotgun would fall under the old description of "couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if she were in it."

she's not lacking for self-esteem, is she.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

HAHAHA, had to laugh at the part "she spent her 21st birthday with Motley Crue, but now treats her body as a temple" I can gurantee with those guys she was doing some HARD partying...

She seems much more likable on the show (so far), but I can't get past this bio in my mind.

She'll have to really impress me to change my pre-show opinion of her.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Hmmm .... MODEL = MOLED ?????

First time watching, but don't they usually have similarly cheesy 'hints' about the mole?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

LG.

she is getting the "most moley" edit just with the stray camera shots panning to her when the host is talking about the Mole, etc. I've noticed it several times in the first 2 episodes. I think it is misdirection, though.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh, Ali ... why'd you have to take the money. Now there's no eye candy left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast