+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Mole returns!

Re: The Mole returns!

The Mole was the first Reality show I got in to. Mole 1 was great since there were no preconceived ideas about how things would go, and the contestants had to figure out what sorts of alliances and things would help them out. Mole 2 was really my favorite. TPTB put so many clever clues in about Bill being the mole (for example having a whole episode about William Shakespeare, and having a code in the intro with the falling letters that said "The mole is Bill." Dorothy (who won) really is a shining example of using ones brains to win a reality show. I hope that this years contestants took a look at her game before playing.

I was so bummed when Anderson Cooper left and they started Celebrity Mole. That version was no where near as clever.

Hopefully The Mole will live up to all our expectations, will be fun to sleuth and play along with and will have sufficient viewers to stay around for awhile!

FORT Newbie

I love trying to find all the secret clues! I always think i have found something then when that person goes away i have to look all over again! Just another great thing about this show!!!!! the count down is getting closer!!! YEAH!!!!!

Season 1 marathon this Sunday on fox reality channel!

My favorite was season 2, I thought for sure Heather was going to win. Tiny bubbles and the wine making epis were great.

I feel giddy...I had seriously lost hope that this show would ever be brought back! Thanks abc!!

Yay this show is back!! I remember watching the first episode when i was like 11 and it scaring me, cant wait to re-watch it.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KneekintheWees;2998401;

My favorite was season 2, I thought for sure Heather was going to win. Tiny bubbles and the wine making epis were great.

I feel giddy...I had seriously lost hope that this show would ever be brought back! Thanks abc!!
    that's wonderful - thanks for letting us know! i've only watched the celeb version and have wanted to see the original.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Heather was my favorite too, and I also liked the second one better (but both were great). I can't say again how excited I am about this show coming back What I love most about this show is the whole premise and how unpredictable it is. You don't have to be some young, athletic male/female or need an alliance to do well.

I have had season 2 DVR'd since last year and I used to watch it feeling sad and nostalgic. It's such an intellegent show full of physical as well as mental challenges, where figuring out the deceptions (the source and reasons) are key not only to the players but also to the audience.

I'll definately be dvr-ing season 1 on Sunday, I just can't get enough... I guess that makes me a mole-a-holic lol.

June 2nd can't come soon enough!!!!

The MOLE is watching, and So am I !

I'm going to be a "newbie" for this show, but am already looking forward to it. I'm delighted they're going to rerun the first season. I'm going to do my homework and "study" it carefully, to try to prepare. I may well be one of those who stay confused, but want to try. I'll count on you experts to teach me the ropes and try not to aggravate you all too badly with stupid questions.

ETA: Well,it was a thought. I just went to set my DVR and I found Fox Reality, but the Mole isn't on it. Sigh. Oh well.
    Last edited by lyb5007; 05-17-2008 at 02:33 AM.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;3003562;
    I'm going to be a "newbie" for this show, but am already looking forward to it. I'm delighted they're going to rerun the first season. I'm going to do my homework and "study" it carefully, to try to prepare. I may well be one of those who stay confused, but want to try. I'll count on you experts to teach me the ropes and try not to aggravate you all too badly with stupid questions.

ETA: Well,it was a thought. I just went to set my DVR and I found Fox Reality, but the Mole isn't on it. Sigh. Oh well.

I know! It was scheduled on my dvr, and now it's gone....wth???
    I went to fox reality channel's website and looked at their schedule for Sun. the 18th. It lists Average Joe and The Mole in the same time slot, starting at 7am.
    I may set it to record average joe, just in case there is a scheduling mix-up.
    I think I'll also contact fox and ask them what the heck....:nono

Dear friend-Always Remembered,Sorely Missed

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

i noticed that as well - they are running average joe - yuck!

+ Reply to Thread