+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 92

Thread: The Mole returns!

  1. #31
    FORT Fanatic awesomekina23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    654

    Re: The Mole returns!

    The website has some videos up that reveal the contestants.

    The Mole - home - ABC.com

    There seems to be 10 people. I count three blonde girls, an older lady, a black female, the Victoria girl, a black guy, and some other similar looking guys.

    Enjoy.

  2. #32
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: The Mole returns!

    Thanks for posting that! I can't wait Just one month to go. I missed this show and am glad it's coming back (and in a non-celeb edition). Any word on who's hosting?

  3. #33
    Brain Fort KneekintheWees's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    So.Cal
    Posts
    83

    Re: The Mole returns!

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2964778;
    Thanks for posting that! I can't wait Just one month to go. I missed this show and am glad it's coming back (and in a non-celeb edition). Any word on who's hosting?
    Jon Kelley-host



    Finally saw a promo for it lastnight YAY!!!
    I really hope abc promotes it heavily, if they do it right this time around it just may get the accolades it has always deserved! Great show...love it




  4. #34
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: The Mole returns!

    Quote Originally Posted by KneekintheWees;2974068;
    Jon Kelley-host



    Finally saw a promo for it lastnight YAY!!!
    I really hope abc promotes it heavily, if they do it right this time around it just may get the accolades it has always deserved! Great show...love it



    Thanks for the info on the host! I hope he's a good one. I am a little disappointed that the time slot is at 10 p.m. For a summer time show I was hoping they'd put it on earlier so I hope that doesn't hurt it. But of course, kids do stay up later in the summer and 10 p.m. certainly has never hurt my viewing habits.

  5. #35
    YOUUUUUUUUUKKK! GingerLVNV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    American Idol Factory
    Posts
    1,131

    Re: The Mole returns!

    HOORAY!!!!

    I felt like I was the only one on the planet that wanted this back


    Although I'm going to miss A Coop!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

  6. #36
    vB Tetris Champion beachgirl4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: The Mole returns!

    Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;2964207;
    The website has some videos up that reveal the contestants.

    The Mole - home - ABC.com

    There seems to be 10 people. I count three blonde girls, an older lady, a black female, the Victoria girl, a black guy, and some other similar looking guys.

    Enjoy.
    Thanks for posting that. I'm looking forward to it!

  7. #37
    Guys... psycobabe007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Good ol' Ohio
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,609

    Re: The Mole returns!

    One word:

    YAY!

    I think the only thing that would have caused me to just explode was if Anderson Cooper was coming back as host but I will take Jon Kelley. I have been hoping they would bring this show back !

  8. #38
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,163

    Re: The Mole returns!

    WHoo Hoo!!! I am so looking forward to this. It was one of my favorite reality TV shows and am glad too know they are giving it another shot!

  9. #39
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: The Mole returns!

    Mole gets its own forum back?

    Yay!

    And yet I still think both viewership (and probably even posts) will be low on it. Because it "confuses" people to have to think!

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  10. #40
    Cy Young 2010 Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Waiting for Spring
    Posts
    16,924

    Re: The Mole returns!

    I hope you are wrong Krom. I love The Mole and really want to see it succeed this time.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.