+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When is the next mole?

When is the next mole?

I've heard everything from May to August...anyone know when the next mole will actually air? And will it be one with regular ppl?
    Always thinking too much.

I haven't heard a single thing about the next Mole, which is very odd, since I keep up on everything, whether I'm interested or not.

I would guess that maybe it's one of the unnamed "summer shows" that ABC has planned. But I haven't seen casting calls or anything, and I read every ABC press release.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I hate to say, but I'd rather not see another Mole if Anderseon won't be the host. I think he's irreplaceable.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Sleeping with George W
    I think we should suggest to them that they do a FORT Mole! Since we're such big fans of reality TV, it makes perfect sense. I also think John would make the perfect host.

FORT Newbie

When is the next mole?

Just a hunch, but with the current ABC lineup for the Fall, there are a few openings at mid-season which *could* allow for CMY to air. The best spot is on wednesday nights, when "Extreme Makeover" should end around the end of October, corresponding to a possible CMY premiere in early November. A Thursday night timeslot could also open, but I'm not wishing for that, so CMY doesn't have to go up against very steep competition from other networks. Of course, there is always the possibility that one of ABC's new series will flop, in which case CMY will take it's role as a mid-season replacement and slide into whatever time slot the other show was in. That's my best guess for now. Oh, and there is a rumor in small circles that talks have started stirring around a possible new civilian addition of the show, possibly to film in Hawaii, sometime in 2004. If I hear anything definite I'll be sure to pass it on to you.

http://www.geocities.com/moleaholics...mous/home.html

+ Reply to Thread