+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Episode 4 - 01/29

I didn't notice that, Lander (the blurring). All I know, is if Kathy called me retarded on TV, I'd want my face blurred, too.

Sleeping with George W
    Freddie is the mole! I just adore that woman.

starting to think that the mole is Kathy.
    1) she never mentioned that Eric and her knew that the last coffin didn't contain money, just bones. She could have said something before they bet the money on it.
    2) She really wimped out on the surfing thing. Like she was making up the flimsiest excuse to blow the deal.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Originally posted by Ilikai
    starting to think that the mole is Kathy.
    1) she never mentioned that Eric and her knew that the last coffin didn't contain money, just bones. She could have said something before they bet the money on it.
    2) She really wimped out on the surfing thing. Like she was making up the flimsiest excuse to blow the deal.

Kathy and Eric have cololition working together

Kathy is pretty whimpy also her being a whimp is part of her act, so I dont think she was fakeing

I'm on record for picking Kathy after the players were introduced. I still think it's her.

At the end of the show last night, they said:

"Who is the winner?" *showed Erik*
    "Who is the loser?" *showed Kathy*
    "And who is the Mole?" *showed Frederique*

While it would be pretty brazen to show us exactly how the game ends, I don't think they did. At least, I don't think they showed us the Mole at the end. Erik is so straightforward and gung-ho about everything that I can't imagine him being the Mole. That leaves...Kathy, whose journal was empty last week. If she's the Mole, why bother taking notes, right?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I think it could be any of them, but at this point I'm leaning towards Kathy on the theory that the producers would want to make sure that someone entertaining is around until the end. While Erik and Frederique are certainly beautiful and probably very nice, intelligent people, they are not that exciting or funny to watch.

Originally posted by Paulie
    You know, Bill, I actually thought of you when I posted. Henceforth, I'll remember to give everyone the finger instead. Thanks for the reminder!
    Good plan! You should have gone into public relations Paulie, you are a natural!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I kind of fell for that Boatman spoiler in another thread. I was convinced it was him because I had been leaning towards him anyway. I nearly fell out of my chair when his screen turned red. It's got to be one of the ladies. If it was actually Erik, the producers would have had to have pulled him aside and reminded him that the mole is actually supposed to try to sabotage the game. Like he got that word mixed up with something that means win lots of money or something.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234