+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 - 01/29

well I showed that I suck at figuring out who the mole is, thought it was Bensen till he left last week, then thought it was Boatman till he got the ax tonight. Screw trying to decipher the stuff, just going to sit back and watch the show and find out at the end who the mole was.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    I thought it was Boatman as well with Kathy wining it all. I still dont think Kathy is the Mole to obvious, but maybe they made her the mole for that reason also to have her stick around. I dont think its Eric hes to real with his emotions, plus I think he thought it was Boatman thats why he acted like that last night. He probably guessed for Boatman and without the exemption he would have been gone. He was also the one who probably tied with Corbin last week as well.
    So I guess my new pick would be Fred she does keep a straight face, and maybe people wouldn't think it was her. All in all A good show but Kathy is such a whimp, her display last night was sad.

I cannot *believe* Michael's gone! That totally blows my whole theory of the game. I'm flabbergasted. Competely shell-shocked.

I'm now saying Erik, although it really could be any of the 3 left.

What was up with the guy on the stairs of that restaurant? How could he NOT know they were filming a TV show up those stairs, and that people with cameras strapped to their heads and followed by a sound crew should be allowed to go where they want?

And Kathy, although she entertained me up to this point, was just annoying last night. There wasn't much entertaining that she did.

Yay to Freddie for actually getting up on the surfboard (twice, or just from 2 different angles?) for 10 seconds. She rocks.

Ouch to Erik for landing on those sharp rocks, but idiot for saying 20 seconds with those puny waves. Glad he won the exemption, if he's not the mole.

Michael, since he's not the Mole, he's just a wussy whiner after all. The man can't be bothered to embarass himself on TV, it might make him a little uncomfortable! The horror! He played a gay man on TV for how many years, and his hips looked like they were set in concrete. How was that possible?

No money was put into the pot this episode, either. Kathy and Erik's fault.

But, they only had one challenge worth money. Everything beginning with the blindfolds was all exemption stuff.

FORT Fogey
    I have thought Kathy was the mole from the start. My reason is that production chose a comedian for entertainment value to the end. Nevermind many do not find her all that witty, it was their best shot at this.

Another red flag is that she has shown a personality that is likely to get easily stressed but we have seen her sail through very calmly.

I think both Freddy and Eric now know it is Kathy and the winner will be the one with the best recall for detail.

Patient Observer
    John,

There was money involved in the exemption. If they would have stopped Erik, they would have put in $20k to the pot.

I'm at a total loss now as to who is the mole....I thought it was Boatman from the first show. I think it's one of the girls now, and am leaning toward Ms. Freddy.

Oh, I missed that, Lander. That would have been nice, but still, they're up to $151k, that ain't bad.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    I think the guy stoping freddy on the stairs was on the lookout for a terrorist group. Its a group of hot women with camera helmets to film all there illegal activity.

Freddie didn't do herself any good in the situation either. Rather than explain herself, she just tried to barge through...What if it WAS the wrong place, and she barged in on a drug deal or something?

Patient Observer
    What got me was she tried to climb out and over the railing! Hello! You're like fifteen feet up...not a good idea! lol

I did notice that at the top of the stairs the entrance was gated. When it switched to showing her coming into the room with Erik, you could see the sliding gate being shut. So, maybe they didn't expect them to go up those stairs?

Either way, it would seem evident that anyone working at the restaurant would have known what was going on...that guy seemed clueless about the situation.

Did anyone catch that in the preview for the show, they showed the guys face driving the Jeep for Kathy, then blurred him out during the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast