+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 - 01/29

According to the Mole website:

Two men in coconut bras, two babes on surfboards and a return of Don Ho's "Tiny Bubbles" kick off a very Hawaiian adventure. Later, panic ensues when three of the players are forced to sprint through the streets of Hawaii to prevent a fourth from getting a valuable free pass into the final round.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    According to the Mole website:

Two men in coconut bras, two babes on surfboards and a return of Don Ho's "Tiny Bubbles" kick off a very Hawaiian adventure. Later, panic ensues when three of the players are forced to sprint through the streets of Hawaii to prevent a fourth from getting a valuable free pass into the final round.
    They must think highly of Frederique to call her a babe, cuz we all know Kathy is the only babe on the show

Sleeping with George W
    I like Freddie! Last week on the beach when she saw Baldwin the cabana boy and she exclaimed, "Are you fooking(bleep) kidding me, it's Bold-vin" I just cracked up.

I hope Boatman is executed tonight.

I still say Stephen Baldwin is the MOLE...

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think Erik's gone tonight. Kathy is the Mole.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I forget who I chose as the mole.... I'll go with Kathy too though.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Copycat. Phhhbbtthhhttt!!!!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Originally posted by Paulie
    Phhhbbtthhhttt!!!!
    Thanks to my new av, I now hold copyrights to the use of phrases such as this.

Please cease and desist any phhbbthhh'ing or other such wild lip movements...

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

You know, Bill, I actually thought of you when I posted. Henceforth, I'll remember to give everyone the finger instead. Thanks for the reminder!

I was surprised to see Boatman go as sadly he was who I thought the mole was. Now I have no idea. I want to say Kathy but I have thought from the start that it would be to obvious. So I am totally confused. This celebrity version is so much harder to get a handle on. I could only imagine if they had actually gotten good actors how much trouble I would be having.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast