+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Mole ratings - Not great

Celebrity Mole ratings - Not great

"Law & Order," 13.2/22, won the 10 p.m. hour for NBC and was the night's most-watched show. CBS' "48 Hours Investigates," 7.2/12, was second, followed by the premiere of "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii," 6.8/11, on ABC.

At least it's better than, um, my favorite reality show. How the heck did THAT happen?

Wow... when you lose to 48 Hours I think you have a problem...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    they promoted the heck out of it during playoff football games last weekend and it was following up on The Bachelorette's audience, but L&O is tough competition.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

yeah L&O has loyal viewers... that's what we watched! I taped Mole....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Uh-oh.
    ABC will probably can it now.
    I don't think Celebrity versions are ever as popular.
    "That's Numberwang!"

See, now you bummed me out, fluff. I forgot this was ABC, who likes to can anything that's not pulling a 12-share. Well, they can always use the claim that the fire destroyed too much tape.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well, when you put a show on at 10pm ET and couple that with labeling it a "Celebrity" show when I hadn't even heard of most of them, what can you expect?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by John
    See, now you bummed me out, fluff. I forgot this was ABC, who likes to can anything that's not pulling a 12-share. Well, they can always use the claim that the fire destroyed too much tape.
    Good point John.

I think ABC have to stand by their decision to show the whole series now though.
    Perhaps the Bachelorette numbers will apease them for a whole and they'll bare with this series.

I don't really want them to cancel it. I hate when stuff is cancelled right in the middle of the season. It'd especially bug me if we never found out who the Mole was. Besides...I kinda like this show.

Wouldn't bug me if this show was cancelled. I can't stand "Celebrity" editions of shows. But I must confess that I am such a fan of reality (and game) shows that I will watch it for as long as it is on. But i will not loose sleep or scream if/when it gets the ax.

Am I alone in my disgust for all things "Baldwin"?
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast