+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 - 01/22

Episode 3 - 01/22

Note that there may be some spoiler info here, if you read this before watching the first 2 shows.

"Episode 303" - One celebrity begins to crack under the pressure, as a race against time could lead to an exemption. The players don't react well when their innermost secrets -- which include nasty comments and devious strategies -- are read aloud for the group to hear, on "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22

This is tonight's official info from ABC...Reviving it for the show coming up. Discuss amongst yourselves...

Corbin's pick up on the $ thing was very clever. I wouldn't have thought of that. I think it's either Michael or Frederique. We'll see who gets executed......

Well...Corbin was executed. Personally, I thought that it'd be Kathy. I'm still divided between Michael and Frederique as the Mole.

Damn this show looks to be a whole bunch more boring next week. I can't believe both Stephen and Corbin are gone That certainly drops the enertainment level.
    I also though the Arliss thing was very clever but if he really did go for Boatmen as the mole, well then that would in all likelyhood rule him out as the mole.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    good show
    still think its Michael even though it looks as if Corbin thought he was and now Corbins gone

some great one liners from Kathy and we got to see her in a bathing suit - that just made my night

Princess
    Wayner!! Please change your Av NOW!! I haven't watched this show before, but I got more Corbin than I needed for a lifetime. Such an obnoxious annoying individual (and I really disliked him in LA Law too, btw).
    I'm wondering if not Kathy is the mole after all....

Corbin is the definition of annoying, self-centered, egotistical. Everything we expect from our Hollywood "stars", come to life and personified in this freak.

Props to Erik for doing the right thing - I really hope everyone thought he was the mole for it. I would have been mad if he'd have gotten eliminated tonight, after putting $60k in the pot. Putting money in the pot doesn't do any good if you're not around to collect it.

Once again, I'll stick with my pre-game pick of Michael as the mole. He's just super-suspicious. I'm glad his wife apparently didn't say "eating peppers is not allowed".

Corbin really came across as a complete brat on the show imo.
    Shame really, because he did seem to be really thinking about the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I like Eric

Kathy cracks me up weekly

Corbin... I saw hiim on some tv show last week and he was actually pretty funny talking about all of it.

Michael... I just can't get a read on him.

Fred, I think she's the mole. Eat a bite of a freakin' pepper lady (when it wil actually do some good!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast