+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celeb Mole Predictions

:-D

Celeb Mole Predictions

I think the Celeb Mole is Kim Coles, and the winner is Kathy Griffin. I wrote an article on why I think so @ www.realitytv.us.tt
    You can submit your mole articles there, too.

well i guess we know kim's out.

i think it's blatently the victoria secret retiree. she doesn't say so much.

but if i'm wrong, which i doubt - it's the cutie black dude. what celeb is he anyway? i don't know the name/face?

i think stephen (whom by the way, i adore!) is on drugs three quarter of the time. he's a party-animal!

kathy was on howard stern and revealed she was not already.

and lastly, i dozed off and on - i thought it was pretty boring myself.

The "cutie black guy" is Michael Boatman, who played the gay activist Carter on Spin City, which was cancelled recently.

I originally thought the Mole was Kim Coles, but, of course that went out the window after the first episode. I don't know why, but now I think it's Frederique.

I think its Bernsen
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Originally posted by lobeck
    I originally thought the Mole was Kim Coles, but, of course that went out the window after the first episode. I don't know why, but now I think it's Frederique.
    I was creasing up the other night when she was all miffed because she'd been shouting "leeway, leeway" and no one knew what she meant.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I think it is Bernsen as well, Ilikai. He was throwing accusations around too freely, and was really quiet and shifty-eyed after Frederique's failure on the waterfall game.

Yeah, Fluff. The "leeway" thing was too funny.

if bernson is it - he really is doing some acting.

did anyone notice that when rashad was entering his name into the computer he raised his hand as if to say 'so long, i'm a goner' ... i thought - oh that's crap - they can't get rid of him.

i don't think it's him coz he really gets flushed and put-out by the lameness of the folks that weren't exerting as much energy as himself. like his blood pressure was sincerely in turmoil. that sorta stuff you can't hide.

Originally posted by Wayner
    I think it is Bernsen as well, Ilikai. He was throwing accusations around too freely, and was really quiet and shifty-eyed after Frederique's failure on the waterfall game.

Yeah, Fluff. The "leeway" thing was too funny.
    It was so funny how all the others were like, "Oh, that's what leeway means".

+ Reply to Thread