+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 - 01/15

Episode 2 - 01/15

I know, it's a little early for Episode 2 info, but it was posted to ABC, so I figured I'd share it here.

"Episode 302" - The players face burning hot coals, death-defying cliff jumps and spinning biplanes, but when their tempers get out of hand, the celebrities start throwing punches and wringing necks. Don't miss the final moments where the argument at dinner brings out the worst in everyone and changes the way they play the game, on "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Hmmm, throwing punches.
    Does anyone think this will be any more than a play fight?
    "That's Numberwang!"

From what I've heard rumors of, Corbin and Stephen come to blows over something. I believe I heard it has to do with Stephen breaking into Corbin's room and stealing his journal.

Hmmm, when Patrick ripped pages out of Katie's journal (that was his before they were made to swap) he lost cash for the pot.
    I wonder if the same will happen now.
    Probably not as it's for charity.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by John
    From what I've heard rumors of, Corbin and Stephen come to blows over something. I believe I heard it has to do with Stephen breaking into Corbin's room and stealing his journal.
    I'm tellin' ya, if you bring a Baldwin in, there's going to be trouble!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

JR.
    Kathy Griffin was on Stern not too long ago and said that they really did get into an actual fight, but she didn't give a reason. She said that Stephen is a bit of a loose cannon, and even choked her.

I would swear that he was hung over when they shot episode one. He did not look sober, either some booze or some maui wowie.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I swear on the lead in last night the voice over guy said they get to keep the money.
    Kathy said something about it in one of the articles John posted, but I figured she was joking... now I'm not sure.
    I'll have to have a re-listen as I watched it at about midnight so I'm a little fuzzy
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, I don't think it's for charity. I think it's theirs to keep.

FORT Newbie
    I knew from the beginning of episode 1 that they are keeping the money...all of them are semi-stars...for instance, stephen has always been the "black sheep" of all the brothers as looking kinda goofy cute as described by some females...and not appearing in as many major roles as his brothers...kathy played in about 4 seinfeld episodes and is a comedian herself ...as is the case with mostly all the other celebrities they are considered minor by normal standards and therefore they could use the money for themselves since they don't get many "gigs" ... I hope this information helps you out !!! I'm new to this thread thought I would put my 2 cents in.

Joey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast