+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 - 01/15

I'm officially confused now. My instincts and the evidence are suspecting different people as the Mole. I think I'll just keep my mouth shut about it and figure it out during episode 3.

Here's the name of one of Frederique's cats...Moliére

Kinda interesting, eh?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    That is a very good cross-promotion, John.

After the second show, I'm much less certain that it is Corbin than I was before. I mean, while he was the one that would only vote for himself, if everyone else had voted for him, he would have had the Exemption and the team would have had the $25k. Perhaps he was so confused about who the mole is that he felt he needed the Exemption to survive.

And while you point out that Frederique worked hard on the lava walk, think about it; at most she was going to add $4,000 to the pot. And she could have been seen as someone that would fail, in which case succeeding would have kept $4,000 out of the pot.

I can't believe the Boatman didn't jump either.

I'm actually enjoying the show. I'll have to watch the regular Mole shows when it returns. Heck, I think that if we ever have a FORT retreat, we should play some fort of The Mole!

I'm curious about some things, though. Humor me a minute.

There were 6 people on last night's show. If each of them had to make predictions about all of the other people, then doesn't that make a potential $30,000 pot? How did they get 24? Did they NOT have to make predictions about their partners?

Also, why did they TAKE money from pot when everyone thought that Michael would jump? Did they ever say "if you think someone will do it, and they don't, not only don't you get the money, but it's removed from the pot."?

And I really can't stand Ahmad. He's a nice guy, but he's not a good host for this show.

No, they didn't make a prediction about their partner John, so there were just four guesses for each task.

I can't recall them saying they would take from the pot, hopefully someone else can fill us in with that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well, I am still emotionally shaken from watching my hero, Stephen Baldwin, leave. I cried and cried...

It really seemed like the other stars loved him... Even, Kathy, who through all of those cursing insults seemed genuinely hurt to see him go.

Gosh... I need a moment....
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Okay, let me see if I can remember. I know that Ahmad said they won $17k out of a possible $24k

They couldn't guess about their partner, so each person could win a max of $4k.

MB voted that Stephen would fail. Stephen brought in $3k
    SB and CB voted that Kathy would fail. She brought in $2k
    Everyone voted for Boatman. He brought in $0.
    Everyone voted for Corbin. He brought in $4k
    Everyone voted for Frederique. She brought in $4k
    Everyone voted for Erik. He brought in $4k.
    That adds up to $17k.

John, perhaps they "Taking" was because they started with $24k and subtracted?

That's possible, Wayner. Then I'm not so mad.

My question is:

WHAT THE HECK??? The weather looked to be perfectly beautiful all day in every shot... just why couldn't the plane go up with Corbin?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm not sure but my guess would be wind patterns or something. Just a prediction though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast