+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 - 01/15

Welcome Joey

I see this is your first post. I hope you take the time to check out the rest of the forums. Make yourself at home.

It's kind of funny, but until I started reading some of the posts here I didn't realize that Stephen was the black sheep of the family. I've always liked him better than any of his brothers, (although I'm really starting to like Adam, his role on Firefly is hilarious). What a shame that he would go on a silly game show and make a complete ass of himself while trying to earn some coin. *Zhora shakes her head with disgust* Wouldn't it be interesting to sit around the Baldwin Easter supper table this spring?
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Stephen was executed?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?? I was fooled by him...I must admit. Well, my latest suspects...Kathy and Corbin.

Wait...did they just show Michael being executed next episode? Probably not...they wouldn't show that. It was probably someone next to him...right?

Patient Observer
    Ok, for you TiVo users out there that haven't deleted tonights show (1/15), take a closer look at the portion of the show where everyone is on the boat heading out to the submarine...the first shot of them on the boat. Corbin is clearly mooning the camera! ABC masked out, for the most part, his "clear rear", but when done in slow motion, you can clearly see that he's wearing tan shorts, but that they are pulled down to his thighs and he's mooning the camera! LOL, I couldn't believe it, but it's for real! You can see the "crack of dawn".

Too funny.

ahhh, funny to think he's older than me :rolleyes

Sorry, I thought mooning was stupid when I was young, now...

Mdrio, I agree I really was shocked too.... and ALSO noticed what looked like Michael being executed, but agree that they wouldn't show that...would they????

Kathy was funny talking about what a ___ ____ Baldwin was.

I would think that Bernson was the mole, but he's almost too obvious.... I don't know what to think

The fight.... yeah, not really a fight now was it? Still funny to see Balwin wimping out and running from Corbin...
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I haven't really been following the show closely (I watched the first episode and missed the second), but something tells me that Frederique is the Mole...

Well, here are my thoughts about who the Mole is:

Erik looks very suspicious now after the whole coffin thing.

So does Michael after not completing his task (understandable) and guessing that Baldwin wouldn't go flying.

So does Corbin after irrationally refusing to exept Erik and losing that $50,000.

I just checked out the ABC Mole page and they say on there that there is a clue in the celebrity profiles. The only thing I could find that was remotely suspicious to me is that Frederique lists one of her hobbies as "gardening". Don't moles hang out in gardens? She also screwed up that waterfall challenge last week. My husband was saying last night that he thinks it's her, but doesn't know why.

Also the group pic on the site has them all standing in a row and Michael Boatman's hand is on his waist with his index finger pointing to the word "Mole".

I also saw an analaysis that someone did of the opening credits, and there's something to do with the letters of names being scrambled then settling to spell the stars' names. The last letters of everyone's name to settle are b-o-a-t-m-a-n.

Also on the show last night during the submarine challenge the "boat" pops out of the water and has "Mole" painted on it.

Hmmm.... I guess there are clues pointing to almost everyone! I still think it's Michael Boatman though.

Frederique ran her butt off over that hot lava. She done good.

I'm sticking to my original pick of Michael Boatman. He's still the mole. Which means that next week, he doesn't get eliminated, but that face they showed was him being "surprised" he wasn't eliminated. What an actor!

Kathy was hilarious this week, using Stephen as her straight man.

And what was up with Stephen not getting American Beauty? That was just awful.

And Erik KNEW there were just bones in that coffin, but yet wanted to go for it. No wonder Kathy called him retarded in the pre-show article.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Pretty good show the other night.

Stephen getting the boot was something Im not shocked about, I didnt think he was the mole plus he wasn't paying any attention to the game by writing anything down.

I still think its Boatman. The dino guy is pretty bad at trying to fool people, unless he is the mole if it is him he deserves an award.

The best quote of the night was when corbin said about Stephen not knowing american beauty and Kevin Spacey

Looking foward to next week

I agree.
    Stephen didn't really seem to ahve a handle on the game.
    Even if he was able to correctly guess the Mole's identity he would probably have gotten most of the questions wrong.
    "That's Numberwang!"

By the way, I have nominate ABC with the "smoothest cross-promotion ever" award last night. All of the movies that were part of the charades game are conveniently having their "world television premieres" on ABC within the next 2 months or so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast