+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Episode (1/8)

lol_its_fun
    Oh my God! I missed the show and watched crappy The B*********, is it that great guys?

I thought it was pretty good, but then I'm a fan of about 3/4 of these "celebrities", so it's neat to watch them snipe at each other.

Some people think it's boring though, I've heard. And of course, the ratings sucked.

You can catch the recap we'll have here, and then begin next week. Nothing lost.

I thought it was a fun show to watch. Baldwin came off as a jerk, though. What was up with Kathy wanting Baldwin to come to her room?

I forgot about that Syd18... hmmmm, interesting.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

She was hoping to form a coalition with him (they don't have alliances on the Mole )

I never thought coalitions really worked on this show until last season.
    Dorothy was on the wrong track in her guesses, Heather had determined that Bill was the Mole.
    The two of them formed a coalition, Heather told Dorothy her suspicions about Bill and Dorothy went on to win the money.
    "That's Numberwang!"

carebear
    there's only seven people (now 6) coaltions may work if they confuse erik and frederique. but baldwin and corbin you wouldnt be able to read. so it doesnt help there. just would confuse you more.

You are right fluff about the coalition last season. Dororthy was also saved by Katie being so slow on the questions, because apparently they both were equally wrong.

Coalitions or the like don't work as well on this show as they do in Survivor or TAR, and i would only enter into one if I felt I would gain far more information than I gave up.

Carebear
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Dorothy would have been booted if Elavia hadn't taken the $50,000 she was offered.
    Dorothy rode her luck.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yup, she was out for sure that night... I think it was Elavia she thought was the Mole too right? Pretty ironic.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

lolIF, according to my TV guide both the Mole and The Bachelorette will be aired on ABC Family Monday night.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast