+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

AIWANNABE
    They used at the most dramatic elimination line again this week!

AIWANNABE
    After seeing this I say Angie may be the mole. I still find it weird that Dennis predicted correctly that Steven would be out that week, and he was.

Play Doh Rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    After seeing this I say Angie may be the mole. I still find it weird that Dennis predicted correctly that Steven would be out that week, and he was.
    But hadn't he already gone through? I thought so, and I assumed they talked about who they thought the mole was, and he assumed that if he was right, then Stephen was wrong. That's how I took the comment.

AIWANNABE
    This could be the hardest mole season yet because I am soo undecided it isnt even funny

museumguy
    get on with it ahmed......and those of us watching are just plain silly.......

AIWANNABE
    Quote Originally Posted by Play Doh Rocks
    But hadn't he already gone through? I thought so, and I assumed they talked about who they thought the mole was, and he assumed that if he was right, then Stephen was wrong. That's how I took the comment.
    More than one person could have guessed incorectly. And on the voice over they said that Dennis correctly guessed who was eliminated. And I doubt they talked about who is the mole.

museumguy
    separating those pretending to be the mole....from those stupid enough to be seen as the mole.....from the real role....now thats drama

AIWANNABE
    I just retired Celebrity Mole from my sig

Wenders
    Man, when they reveal the secret clues, I know I'm gonna be kicking myself.

AIWANNABE
    All the girls look great!

+ Reply to Thread