+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    In retrospect, making another model the mole was a stroke of genius. On some level, everyone kept thinking they wouldn't do it two years in a row, so everyone kind of wrote off Angie.
    Absolutely. I never thought it was Angie. Not once. She did a great job. I was genuinely stunned when she stepped out of that door.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I was convinced it was Tracey from week #2. When she got executed, I was pretty sure it had to be Angie only because Tracey was so convinced it was one of the two guys. I figured, if Tracey guessed the Mole wrong, and she voted like it was a man in the gender question, that could have put her one question further wrong then one of the guys voting for either girl. You have so little info that it seemed as good a guess as any.

I remember suspecting Angie in the pinata game because she stepped up and said she was too sick to bounce. At the time I couldn't figure out why the Mole would need to change sides, but it was suspicious because it was manuevering a position in the game. But even though she got disqualified, I just kept dismissing it in my head because I had my eye on Tracey. She was a pretty good Mole!

This is the first time I've ever guessed the Mole in any of the four seasons! Too bad I didn't clue in until it was down to the final 3.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    In retrospect, making another model the mole was a stroke of genius. On some level, everyone kept thinking they wouldn't do it two years in a row, so everyone kind of wrote off Angie.
    I so over thought that one. I thought, hey, maybe they'll do the model thing two years in a row to throw us off...but then they'll guess that we might suspect them, so they won't...unless they know that we'll write Angie off because we suspect that, and then they will...

I am Corbin Bernsen.

But, I wrote her off from day one. I was right that Dennis would win. Small consolation.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

We should rename you Vizzini, spegs.

Your "small consolation" comment is funny, too. I've always thought the winner of the Mole is a total afterthought. It's the Mole that's the real star of the show. Nobody who watches the show ever seems to give a rip who wins it.

I think Angie did a stellar job. That flip-off/storm-off exchange with Corbin just cemented my belief that she wasn't the Mole. I never gave her a second thought. My lower jaw nearly exploded off my face when she stepped out of that door.

As for Dennis, you have to give him a lot of credit. He's much smarter than he sometimes appears. Granted, the whole filming took just 6 days for them so it's not as amazing that he didn't take notes, but the whole "Rodman" persona is obviously a bit of a show, perpetrated by a pretty bright guy.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

to D-Rod. You can't blunder your way to 17 out of 20. That was really amazing!

So they did it all in one week? That makes sense but for some reason I never thought about it that way. Still, I can't remember what color shirt Dennis wore last night on the show, so I know I can't rely on my memory like that.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Yep. Way I understand it is each episode corresponds to a single day in filming. One person goes home every night.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    As for Dennis, you have to give him a lot of credit. He's much smarter than he sometimes appears. Granted, the whole filming took just 6 days for them so it's not as amazing that he didn't take notes, but the whole "Rodman" persona is obviously a bit of a show, perpetrated by a pretty bright guy.
    But I didn't want to know that. Dennis Rodman being intelligent shakes my faith in the world.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I always thought that each show was over the course of two days, I just never thouht of them doing two things in one day. Guess that was subconsious from Survivor.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Holy crap. I just finished watching the finale. I am stunned that Dennis won, and stunned again that Angie is the mole. And laughing my fool butt off that Mark didn't win a dang thing.

THAT was a good series. Corbin is frickin' insane.

And Tracey looked REALLY good in the finale. I bet she's on a new series on a network within 2 months.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm anxious to know who won our Fort questionaire thingy majiggy, John.
    Although I bet that would take a while to figure out...I was SO dead-set on ME being the winner, now I fear I'm probably dead last!

Are you going to announce just the winner, or are you going to post everyone's results? I think that would be cool if we saw everyone's scores.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread