+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

In retrospect, making another model the mole was a stroke of genius. On some level, everyone kept thinking they wouldn't do it two years in a row, so everyone kind of wrote off Angie.

Mark played really well. Dennis must have a horseshoe up his hiney.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

A couple of days ago I started thinking that it was Angie because on the abc website they only show her pic where it says Player Profiles. It just got me thinking. But question.....didn't the last Celebrity Mole have better and more clues?? On last night's show, all they kept talking about was the number 7.

*Side note.....I don't know anything about Dennis Rodman but in this game, he just seemed down-to-earth. And I liked that he laughed at things and didn't take them seriously.

Yayyyyy! I was right ..in the end. First I thought the mole was Keshia..but I still answered some of the questions as if it were Angie. Once Keshia left I zeroed in on Angie...I just don't know how many RIGHT answers I have.

did I win Did I win??? I guess someone might have guessed her from the beginning.LOL
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Mark played really well. Dennis must have a horseshoe up his hiney.

...more like a donkeyshoe!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

I would have won, but I forgot to send in the 4th and 5th quizzes to John. I had been taking Angie from the start.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Unbelievable! I leaned toward Tracey, then Mark. Never even suspected Angie! She can act, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    I would have won, but I forgot to send in the 4th and 5th quizzes to John. I had been taking Angie from the start.
    Yes ..you have .You are still a winner! Maybe you will get a cup.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

ok...my comments about the final episode.....

well...my initial guess of dennis rodman being the mole was wrong. i thought either angie or dennis would be the mole and this is why.....i figured ABC would want either the really hot girl or the crazy, pierced, nasty boy to be there for every episode. i just didnt think they would have a supermodel be the mole 2 years in a row so i chose Dennis. fooled me.

i think this worked out perfectly for ABC. maybe the only better thing would have been Corbin and Stephen being in the last 4. but as is the boring people got booted early on.

Mark seemed to be waaaaaaaaaay too over the top to be the mole. i just didnt buy it. seemed like strategy to me...and it worked. here is one thing i dont get....why would Mark change his mole selection at the end??? you have to assume that if you've made it all the way to the final 2 (not counting the mole) that you are correctly choosing who the mole is at that point. it takes some real luck to make it that far and NOT be choosing the mole...i.e., Dennis thinking it was Tracey. Mark totally gave that game away. Then again...could he have correctly answered more than 17 questions in the final quiz even if he was choosing Angie?? never know.

the hidden clues sucked this year. i mean when the mole herself is pointing out a couple of them along the way that's pretty lame. the one good clue was answer #7 in the school game being Mole. i liked that.

Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen are hilarious. i love those guys. they should be in every celebrity type show there is in the future.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I feel like Corbin! What a major bummer!!!!!!!!

Know what was the strangest thing of ALL last night!!??!
    I was semi watching the Bachelorette, but was flipping stations to watch TBS...and GUESS WHAT WAS ON?! (it was on during the Mole too)
    SEVEN!!!
    I swear!! Wonder if TBS was in cahoots with The Mole.

Damn you Mark, you DID dink around too much...making a fool outta me!!!!! :sob
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    I think the producers probably set up the show so that things could hint too any player.. For example the "goldfish" on the wall, etc.. I think that is the reason why Corbin seems to go crazy when he plays the game... he observes too much and get take it all in..

I think it was really funny how Corbin was trying to convince everyone else that Angie was the mole, since he believed that she was not!!

+ Reply to Thread