+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

FORT Fan
    The clues are always hard to detect, it's better that way as opposed to say, Season 2 of the Mole where the words "BILL IS THE MOLE" appeared during the opening title sequence...Anyway Angie I think was a pretty good mole, I thought she was just pretending/trying to be the mole. I knew it was her since..well the start of this episode. When they showed her in the locked booth and she had a gigantic evil smile on her face, I knew right then that she had to be the mole. Kathryn's still my favorite mole since she completely fooled me, and Bill is still the worst mole.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I think there were probably just as many clues for Tracy and Dennis, and probably more if we really looked for them, but whatever.
    I thought so too, it almost seems too obvious to have been Angie.

or when a code on a sheet was BILL IS THE MOLE when typed into a phone

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Angie was good, I'll give her that. I'm not a fan of her's, but she fooled me. Does she get anything out of this?

I always thought it was Angie, but there was a couple of times where I was thinking maybe Mark, or Dennis, but by the end of the show, I was back to Angie. I find it amazing that Dennis did so well, I figured that he would suck big time. He must have a photog memory. I will have to give him credit, he played well.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    yawns and passes out coffee......that took way too long for something that could have been done last week......

I thought it went by too fast, I could have used another hours worth of stuff. I found this show to be as entertaining as any of the others.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    Angie was good, I'll give her that. I'm not a fan of her's, but she fooled me. Does she get anything out of this?
    According to Ahmad, she goes home with the satisfaction of a job well done. I'd rather have Dennis' prize.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

So who will they choose as the next washed-up-model-mole for CM? This is going to ruin the suspense.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I was really shocked. First when Dennis won, I should have given him more credit. He came across as dumb, but really wasn't, and was awesome how he made Mark think he was the Mole at the very last second. Great playing on Dennis' part.

I though Angie was the best Mole we've seen. Others try to act as unobvious as possible, but she acted so much like the Mole that she looked like she was trying to make herself look like the Mole. I think the producers did a great job in casting her, mainly because since Frederique was a model, and a woman who would have thought they would cast two female model moles in a row? They fooled everyone, and the 7 clues were so blatant, unlike CM: Hawaii's terribly obscure clues. I though this was a great season. Too bad Tracey gave Dennis that exemption, though.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

+ Reply to Thread