+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

I cant wait for non-celebrity mole

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    So if Dennis has such a photographic mind, and no need for notes, and he actually opened the briefcase, how did he only get one photo correct? That had to have been a red-herring on his part, right?
    correct

FORT Fogey
    yes it was a red herring... he knew that was the only way he could possibly change Mark's mind.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    qboots ....I think that goes with out exception...the only way you can score so poorly is to know all the answers and not put them intentionally in the wrong place....you should get a larger percentage right...merely guessing

FORT Fan
    I think that Dennis just peeked inside and saw a blank piece of paper and shut the suitcase...I think he thought that it was money in the suitcase...
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    So if Dennis has such a photographic mind, and no need for notes, and he actually opened the briefcase, how did he only get one photo correct? That had to have been a red-herring on his part, right?
    Yeah, at the end I believe they said he was trying to make himself look like the mole to throw Mark off (he tried to do the same thing in the underwater/boat game and failed miserably--if he had been good at it Dennis would have lost). It worked for Rodman, and after voting for Angie for who knows how long as the mole, Mark changed his mind and voted Dennis as the mole.

Here we go with the "7" clues.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    I'm really not liking Angie at all...In the first Mole, Kathryn was really upset about all of the sabotage,she seems a little too happy...

FORT Fan
    "We ain't so dumb." Wow, that makes you sound smart Angie!

$195000 thats good

+ Reply to Thread