+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viewers around Washington DC and possibly others....

Viewers around Washington DC and possibly others....

Tonight at 10 ABC is airing a news special here... it may be happening everywhere, I'm not sure. The ABC station out of DC is airing The Mole at 2am.

Just wanted to let you know!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Tonight at 10 ABC is airing a news special here... it may be happening everywhere, I'm not sure. The ABC station out of DC is airing The Mole at 2am.

Just wanted to let you know!
    Thanks for the info. I just check ABC 7 at DC ( http://www.wjla.com/programming/schedule.html) and it looks like ABC is airing the mole at 2:05 to be exact. I hate it when they do that. ABC is airing a ABC special in the 10 pm slot. I guess I just have to tape it and watch it tomorrow instead.
    Last edited by Elle; 02-11-2004 at 07:02 PM.

I have no idea what the news special is even about, but if it's not airing everywhere, and it's not so important that they could schedule it... WHY did they choose the finale night? Morons
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I have no idea what the news special is even about, but if it's not airing everywhere, and it's not so important that they could schedule it... WHY did they choose the finale night? Morons
    I have waiting for a whole week to watch the mole, not the some ABC special I don't care for.

Cali, tonight's not the finale. The show tonight will end with the player quiz, and the exciting conclusion will air next week.

+ Reply to Thread