+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mole Recapping Follies

You all totally crack me up. And thank you for the hugs and stuff. Isn't this an awesome site?

Qboots, if you were privy to my TV-watching habit (or lack thereof), you would just cry mercy. I should probably ship you my TV; I think I've lost my entitlement to it. And, slw52403, thanks for coming out of lurkdom to express yourself. Hope to see more of you! (Is that a fraggle in your av???)

Yes, I am the mole.

Shayla, I didn't see this thread until today...I had no idea the hoops you were jumping through to recap for us!

I feel your pain - our NBC affiliate moved across the bay a while ago and even though it's equidistant on a map, we just don't get NBC anymore. Yet my neighbor can dial in NBC, but not other stations we get. There are some of us left who don't have cable or Tivo...
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Shayla... I love this thread, and may just have to read it again in a couple days, so I can smile.

Yes, John is right, most of the writers have either had VCR malfunctions or 1 hour weather reports (That happened to both me and LG). We get it done, but somehow your story made it sound like fun! Oh, for the writers it hasn't happened to yet... it will
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12