+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 01/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmm, at tonight's execution when Ahmad was talking, in the background it showed like a statue posing. Can this mean anything hehehe? ANGIE???? Heh I don't know because I don't think they would make another model the mole again unless the producer think that we would think that hehe.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I'm thinking Dennis gets executed next week. The preview showed everyone looking so shocked by whoever got executed, and I think the only one that would shock the other 3 that much would be Dennis.

decent show, but I still miss Steven and Corbin. They were so into it this year it was funny. Hard to figure out who was the mole this show cause of Curry being so blatant on the tokillya game. Rodman doesn't write in his journal at all?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I'm pretty surprised Keisha got executed. I really suspected she could be the Mole...shows how much I know, right? Anyway, I'm thinking it might be Tracey. Now, it said that next week's execution is shocking, so I'm thinking maybe Tracey is executed? It always seems to be people I don't expect to see go. One thing, isn't that the 2nd execution they've said to be the "most shocking" of the season? If not Tracey, it could be Dennis. This season, it's interesting...the journals aren't really a big thing as I remembered from last season. I know they mentioned Dennis never writes in his in this episode.

stuck in Reality Land addicted2rltytv's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    Rodman doesn't write in his journal at all?

Does he know how to write? HA HA...j/k. Couldn't resist.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I still think it's Dennis. Mark was trying to hard to act like the Mole, and Tracey and Angie have everyone thinking it's them, but we hardly hear anyone say they think it's Dennis. When we do, it's nothing too concrete, or if they have a reason they aren't shown to elaborate. I liked this one, too bad for Keshia, but Angie, Mark, and Tracey are such solid players. I think the most surprising boot would be Mark. It will probably be Tracey, though.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Mark is the Mole. I am still saying it since the cast was announced. Now I am so close to being right. He drew too much attention to himself being the mole by sabatoging the games and made everyone think he was trying to make people think he was the Mole. They think he isn't the mole because he is making himself to obvious. Taking suspiscion away and taking money away at the same time. If that makes sense that is another reason why I think he is not the Mole.

Dennis Rodmole.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I get so confused watching this. I was positive it was either Mark or Dennis last week, but Tracy's picture looked nothing like what Mark told her to paint but then she did seem to work hard during the tequila game. I have no clue what to think anymore.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Would Dennis have eaten 4 worms if he's the Mole?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread