+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABC.com Observations, weeks 2-?

LG.

ABC.com Observations, Week 2

From the ABC website:

Stephen Baldwin: Making half-hearted attempts to knock the stuffing out of the cat and the bull piñatas, Stephen goes right for the pig piñata and earns an Exemption.

Corbin Bernsen: Corbin's moling skills proved less than Major League —
    Following his early Execution on Celebrity Mole Hawaii, he tried a new approach, but the Mole's deceit got him to revert to his old ways and a swift Execution.

Mark Curry: In an unprecedented move for a macho guy, Mark instantly selects the pink pig piñata to be stuffed in.

Angie Everhart: Putting the kibosh on the "Exemption or Bust" game, Angie loses it and screams at Corbin, who refused to vote for her to receive an Exemption.

Tracey Gold: Continues her coalition with Stephen. $10,000 was kept out of the pot when the piñata she was stuffed in was not busted open.

Keshia Knight Pulliam: While she was stuffed in the cat piñata, Keshia pulled her piñata out of the swingers' reach, depriving the team of $10,000 they would've earned, had her piñata been opened.

Dennis Rodman: During "Exemption or Bust", the team was willing to give Dennis the Exemption, but he turned it down, saying that he wanted to play the game straight through.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Interesting that they played up Keisha not letting her Pinata bust more than they played up Tracy's. And I don't think Dennis is the mole, even though he pretty much sabatoged the Exemption or Bust game and put suspsicion on Angie and Corbin.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Funny they mentioned the pink pig thing, but not Dennis choosing the bull. To me that is stranger, and it looks like they're trying to downplay it.

FORT Fan
    I think that is just because the pig held the exemption...
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

Wow, I totally agree Bored... That is really a horrible observation for Tracy, as if she didnt do anything suspicious, but with Keshia, they worded it up and tried to make it sound suspicious... haha.. just goes to show you no one knows who is the mole.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Funny they mentioned the pink pig thing, but not Dennis choosing the bull. To me that is stranger, and it looks like they're trying to downplay it.

I just thought he chose the bull because it was more macho than the goat and cat. As for the pig, aren't pigs a symbol of wealth in China? Maybe that's why Mark picked it.

Didnt Dennis use to be on the Chicago Bulls? Thats probably why he chose the bull.
    ...who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...

When Dennis chose the bull he didn't say bull he said I'll take the flag. The bull was papered in the colours of the Mexican flag.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    When Dennis chose the bull he didn't say bull he said I'll take the flag. The bull was papered in the colours of the Mexican flag.
    I'm not sure what significance any of this has to do with who the mole is. Maybe it's a diversion.

A diversion yes, my convoluted brain wouldn't allow me to spell that out yesterday

My point was supposed to be that Dennis tried to deliberately draw attention away from the fact that he was choosing a bull.
    Also, I added the celeb bdays complete with birth signs in another thread yesterday. Dennis' bday is May 13 - he's a taurus - the bull.
    My husband is convinced that Dennis is the Mole.
    (there are 2 other taurus - Tracey and Stephen)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast