+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABC.com Observations, weeks 2-?

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    My husband is convinced that Dennis is the Mole.
    (there are 2 other taurus - Tracey and Stephen)
    It would be too easy to make Dennis the mole. He's definitely moley, but then again so is Stephen (yuck). I'm sticking with Mark for now.

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    has anyone noticed the commericals for the show?? there is like a split screen with 4 different shots....one of them is a woman in a bikini but it's cut off at the shoulders....could that be a clue or am i turning in to Corbin?

i gotta go with tracey or angie.

one of them is a woman in a bikini but it's cut off at the shoulders
    Another clue pointing to Dennis, I'm betting.

LG.
    Week 3

Stephen Baldwin: Second time around, much worse than the first time - The Mole
    He may have beaten his buddy and Hawaiian cohort Corbin by one round, but it was the Mole who was the heavyweight champion, knocking Stephen out in the next.

Mark Curry: While playing "Clucks for Bucks," Mark lets a chicken slip right through his legs and picks another up and carries it under his arm, making sure a minimum goes into the pot for his turn.

Angie Everhart: Not only does she neglect to instruct her partner Dennis to pick up a belt, but she was also unable to successfully guide him out of the maze, instead giving him a series of confusing directions.

Tracey Gold: Maintaining her coalition with Stephen, Tracey is able to fly under the radar without being successful at many of the games.

Keshia Knight Pulliam: Keshia confused the team by maintaining an air of quiet secrecy, while at the same time earning money for the pot in both "Clucks for Bucks" and the "Wrestler Mariachi Maze".

Dennis Rodman: Before Mark's "Leftovers" game was announced to he and the other players, Dennis chose to eat very little from his plate, leaving heaps for Mark to attempt to consume.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Yet again, Tracey's doesn't really cast that much suspicion on her. Either she's the mole or she's just realllyyyy inconspicuous.

Still goin with Mark. Nothin is going to change my mind about him being the Mole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12