+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fort Mole

Fort Mole

It would be fun (and neat) to make a Fort Mole game. A member is the MOLE, and there's some sorta game we play...every month there are 16 members of the Fort who are picked to play. But what would be the game? hmmm..

Anyone have any ideas? Where's John? He better get back from vacation quick.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Maveno, it would be a blast.... if you want some tips on that, PM boredouttamind... he's done many games on the FORT related to reality tv shows, and you can check them out in the Games forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    It would be fun (and neat) to make a Fort Mole game. A member is the MOLE, and there's some sorta game we play...every month there are 16 members of the Fort who are picked to play. But what would be the game? hmmm..

Anyone have any ideas? Where's John? He better get back from vacation quick.
    OOOh, this is a good idea. We could roleplay the games. Someone is the Game Master and figures out the games. We all say what we would do in the given situation. Based on the game last night: The GM explains that there are four pinatas and describes them and tell you who goes first. The GM has previously PM'ed the mole to let him/her know everything about the game. The GM decides who hits the pinatas enough to let the box drop (we could even use dice to decide the outcome, the GM assigns possibilities). Then at the end, there be a quiz (answers by PM to the GM) and an execution. Winner gets a FORT mug. Who want's to be GM? I don't have time, but I'd like to play.

I think it would be a blast! Do you think we should wait for John to come back though? He's a huge Mole lover...and maybe we'd need his permission to do it, not to mention include him.

I wanted to start a thread to toss around ideas, so far I like astro's ideas.. hopefully there's more. I'll PM bored this thread.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I was actually just about to set up a mole game. Yeah, we could set it up where there would be about 12-16 players, but it would definitely require interest, which there appears to be...

Yes it could be fun...someone has to moderate..and give tasks to be done while one of us trys to sabotage the game.At the end of the week there would be a quiz of some sort. Then the one or more with the most wrong answers is eliminated.
    oh yeah... we should be able to ask some questions that the Mole has to answer, so we can try to guess who they might be.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Shoot, I'll play if you guys get something set up.

We can PM eachother am make coalitions. The questions about the mole musted be based on whatever we write. This means that none of us would have to keep a journal, we could just scroll back in the thread and see who wrote what. This kind of ruins the "observations" part of the game and limits it solely to guessing who is the mole. But that would be fun in itself.

I'm in if you need players.

I played an amazing Mole game online. I got forth place, it was a blast. The host made awsome challenges and exemptions were placed well. It also had a great cast. You need everyone to be really into it. Heres my idea:

Someone hosts (sets up a website if possible), writes recaps and FORT members read along, guessing the mole, the winner, sct. I mean if you get some people from FORT they are kinda "mini-celebrities" in our FORT world it would rock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast