+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fort Mole

Some challenges can include having to scour the net for a specific website... ??
    I dunno..I'm not good at organizing/making games. I just like to play'm, and I'd definately be IN if we got one going here.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

i may be able to host it.....just give me a day to find out for sure

Yeah... I think this would be great! We should post something over in the Games Forum to let people know that don't necessarily come to the Celebrity Mole forum...

i am offically able to host the mole if everyone is Ok with that i will be willing to do it

If you want PM me with your name and e-mail and i will formate a list of people interested.

I would idealy like some mods. some recapers and then some regular fort members. Idealy it would be nice if john did it, so we will see what happens.

Thanks all
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 01-15-2004 at 09:56 PM.

Sweet!! I can't wait... Should we move over to the Games Forum?? That's where all these types of games are started, and I'm sure there are more people over there willing to play! I'm definitely in...

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I could make the entire game up in about a day or two (three games has that kinda effect) I'll get the mole, then we could either go into the chat or use a thread for the actual games, have all of the convo's sent to the AIWannabe, and either one of us could write recaps. AIWannabe, if you get a chance, PM me...

Well, from past experiences, John won't like the idea (he usually considers the Games and Quizzes Forum useless) but we'll see what happens...

FORT Fogey
    I would love to participate (if that's any surprise to you)

LG.
    hey gang. The game sounds like fun. I'm not John, but I am on the staff here and I think the games and fun forum would be the right location for the game thread. Feel free to PM me or other mods if you have questions or need help setting up (but I'm not particularly tech savvy ).

John obviously doesn't feel that games are useless or he wouldn't have an entire forum dedicated to them. We at the FORT staff just know that our main audience wants to be able to read posts in our show forums without wading through a lot of non-show threads and posts. Some of our staff like the games. Others not so much. I'm playing the Bachelorette Rose Ceremony game myself now, but don't have time to jump in with all the games we have here for folks.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I didn't mean useless as in absolutely pointless, just useless to the point where he doesn't feel the need to check in there that often.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast