+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So far I'm thinking the mole is...

Rodman's a fReaKy mole! aaahchuu's Avatar

So far I'm thinking the mole is...

Dennis - because he's acting like nothing at all matters (or is he just to dumb to understand how to play?) and I don't think he'd agree to do the show unless he gets to be the mole.
    Angie - she fell for Keisha's trick, lied about the artifact, and faked being sick during penata game (and I think I'm forgetting other things). She seems to busy , even for the type of woman who always has to be the center of attention.
    Don't think it's the others because...
    Baldwin - fun vacation!
    Keisha - just have the feeling she's not (altho she's personally known Ahmad for so many years...friends? )
    Tracy - just cruisin along
    Curry - we need some laughs!
    Of course my opinion could change but that's how I'm feeling at this moment!
    Geez, I'd give anything to be in the Yucatan...digging my toes in the sand, swimming amongst the fish, partying on the catamaran, watching beautiful sunsets, and eating mole..it's delicious!!

I am having the same exact thoughts. I am definitely going with Dennis....he's to egotistical to be anything but the mole....BUT little Rudy has the "in" with Mr. Rashad. I keep wondering if Mrs. Huxtible will make an appearance.
    On another note...did anyone see Jimmy Kimmel the other night when they had a little bit about the "real mole"? Its actually the mole Enrique Iglesias' removed from his face. They did a close up and added a mouth to the middle of the thing and had it say something to the effect of "Come on, who's molier than me?" It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I'm easily amused.

I can't believe I missed that on Kimmel. I watch that show all the time.

As for the Mole I think its Mark Curry. I've said it since before the show began and will continue to say it untill I am proven right

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I can't believe I missed that on Kimmel. I watch that show all the time.

As for the Mole I think its Mark Curry. I've said it since before the show began and will continue to say it untill I am proven right

Or Wrong!!

I'm going with Dennis. I'm not doubting his intelligence, but if he isn't the Mole, how could he possibly get enough answers correctly to be still in this game?
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

I am almost positive it's not Rodman. He's always like he's coming across on the show.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I hope it's not Dennis and he leaves soon. He's annoying the hell out of me.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    It's either Curry or Kiesha, with Tracy winning.

Mark did pick the pink pig real fast, like he knew the exemption was in it or at least told to pick that one.

Angie sure didn't act sick when she was swinging that bat, and did cost them two contests and a bunch of money. And the sentence "who the mole is" is under her pic on the cbs site.

Dennis has made it through two executions, which is damn amazing to me. My feelings also are that the only way he can make through the game is by being the mole.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Mark is one of my choices...he manages to cause unnecessary time constraints during crucial, money-earning challenges.

Dennis is also beginning to make me question him as the Mole...the pinata scenes were a bit fishy to me.

I haven't exactly ruled out Keshia yet, but her Mole radar isn't as strong as it used to be

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Mark Curry. The mole!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast