+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 1/14 Celebrity Mole Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by milly
    Keshia annoys me too. Like Tracy said, she says everything with a smile. Yuck!!!

I don't like Angie either, maybe one of them will go next.

Keshia annoyed me when she wouldn't give anyone the exemption, and the corbin called her a little generous *beep* . and angie needs to learn that the game doesnt revolve around her, she is such a spoiled brat. I think the mole is either Dennis or Mark but, i really have no clue lol.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I actually enjoy Keisha's smile whenever she says something. It's like saying "screw you" without taking the effort.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I love Keshia. She annoys everyone without even having to try. I still think Dennis is the Mole, and I hope Tracey wins with Mark coming in second. I think they're both good players. Angie is good at making herself look like the mole, but she's got to start trying to put some money in the pot. If she keeps it up, the real mole won't have to do anything. Don't forget she also stepped out of the rope in the pinata challenge, so she messed up a few games.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I don't think the real mole has had to do much of anything, with Angie sabotoging everything already.

FORT Fogey
    I would have to agree with you bored...

I just finished watching this episode, and I love it.

Angie is a perfect b*tch, and Keshia is a b*tch in training. Corbin's gone (what a bummer), Stephen is frickin' hilarious. Tracey is funny and personable. Mark is insane. And Dennis couldn't be more bored or detached from the game if he tried, which surprised me when he was so excited about not being eliminated. Either he's the mole, and he was putting on an out of character act at the elimination, or he's not the mole and not quite as detached and bored as he'd like us to think.

+ Reply to Thread