+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Word on a non Celeb Mole?

FORT Newbie

Any Word on a non Celeb Mole?

I read last year that ABC was going to do at least two more moles, as well as a Celebrity Mole. I haven't heard anything else about a regular mole since.

Does anyone have info regarding a new regular Mole?

Quote Originally Posted by Aluvuin
    I read last year that ABC was going to do at least two more moles, as well as a Celebrity Mole. I haven't heard anything else about a regular mole since.

Does anyone have info regarding a new regular Mole?
    I hope its soon -- I'm tired of these celebrity editions. If this keeps up, this show will be like "The Weakest Link" (always airing celebrities).
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I hope its soon -- I'm tired of these celebrity editions. If this keeps up, this show will be like "The Weakest Link" (always airing celebrities).

Agree. I don't like celebrity anything. Give me real people anytime, a lot more interesting. I've only seen one regular Mole show and enjoyed it. Last Mole was all celebrities, after a couple shows stopped watching. Totally disappointed this show is celebrities, boooring. :phhht
    Last edited by Oceansands; 01-14-2004 at 03:41 PM.

I don't know if ABC is going to do another regular Mole. Mole 2 didn't get the good rating the first time it aired in fall season so ABC postponed it until spring to re-air the first two episodes and the rest of it. I do hope ABC makes more regular Moles in the future.

FORT Fogey
    Maybe if they didn't put it on a Friday night it would have done better. I was so ticked off when they put it on "hiatus", and I had no idea... I thought they cancelled it halfway through the season, and I never saw the last half of the season. It's ABC's fault that it did terrible in the ratings.

IMO, the Celebrity editions of the Mole are much better than the non-celebrity ones. I'm not sure why this is. Maybe it's because I didn't like the characters on the non-celebrity versions, perhaps I don't like the concept that much, or perhaps the non-celebrity ones have too many characters and the show wears me down. I'm not sure why I don't like them.

Anyways, I watched the first, and tried to watch the 2nd but that was too much for me and I stopped watching. However, I find these celebrity editions very funny.

+ Reply to Thread