+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mole to be Rerun on GSN! =)

Well, the reality TV fans may be in luck!

It seems that Game Show Network is working to revamp their entire direction and plans. Firstly, it will soon become "GSN - Network for Games" and include shows such as (begin rolling eyes) "SpyTV", "The World Series of Blackjack", an offshoot of the currently airing "GSN Video Games" (stop rolling eyes and regain equilibrium).

The fact that GSN has bought the rights to the first three seaons of (formerly) ABC's "The Mole" is another change that many GSN fans are disliking. However, this could sprout into GSN purchasing other "Reality TV" shows in the future.

So, could "Survivor" or "Big Brother" or similar shows make it on GSN? Maybe! We can hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    Well, the reality TV fans may be in luck!

It seems that Game Show Network is working to revamp their entire direction and plans. Firstly, it will soon become "GSN - Network for Games" and include shows such as (begin rolling eyes) "SpyTV", "The World Series of Blackjack", an offshoot of the currently airing "GSN Video Games" (stop rolling eyes and regain equilibrium).

The fact that GSN has bought the rights to the first three seaons of (formerly) ABC's "The Mole" is another change that many GSN fans are disliking. However, this could sprout into GSN purchasing other "Reality TV" shows in the future.

So, could "Survivor" or "Big Brother" or similar shows make it on GSN? Maybe! We can hope!
    I thought there was a reality network in the works. Maybe I imagined it.

FORT Fogey
    No there definitely was one.... There's a thread about it buried somewhere in the "Other Reality Shows" forum.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I get GSN, and I'm glad they're getting the Mole since I missed the Mole 1 and the beginning of the Mole 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12