+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan. 1/7 Recap: "Mooning the Yucatan"

That was a really good read. Great job, other than that crack about Canada. I stick by thinking Keisha is the mole.

Shayla, great recap! It's going to be a great Mole with you writing them up!

Thanks for confirming what I thought too, that Mark Curry's presentation was not convincing. My husband thought it was believeable until I pointed out fertility symbols are usually large fecund women squatting and looking ready to pop. Even if it was a real one, wouldn't they have made it so it could stand up by itself so it look commanding on your nightstand? Well, I'd want it to stand proud on mine.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Ananda hugs Ahmad before going into El Taxi Loco. She turns and looks at the camera: "Filthy Hobbitses!" She then morphs, and we see that she is not the beautiful VJ we all have known (for an hour) and loved (for an hour), but really Smeagol! If only she had her precious, she would have won. But it is too late. Frodo has the ring and he's taking it to Mordor--a scary place built entirely by celebrities with too much time on their hands.
    I echo Miss F in saying,"Great job!" that is definitely the funniest part of this recap, although I really did like it! Good job. I look forward to reading more!

This is the first time I've watched The Mole, except for last season's finale, so I wasn't really sure how it all went out. I actually thought they voted each other out, aren't I a dork? Thankfully, I understand how the game goes now, thanks to my brother explaining!

Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments.

This was also my first time watching the Mole, and I was surprised at how much I genuinely enjoyed it. I really did have to hold the antenna the whole hour. The only way I could get close to clear reception was to hold the antenna in one spot in the air. Then I took notes with the other hand.

cali, she really did say that.

Thanks for crafting such a clever and amusing recap, Shayla.

I actually have still never seen an episode of Celebrity Mole, but I may just start watching as a supplement to your artful recaps.

Bravissima!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Very funny recap of a very funny show!!!
    Love the links, love the Happy Days reference. I am hoping either Mark, Stephen or Corbin are the mole because I found all 3 to be really funny.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Outstanding recap, Shayla! Thank you for doing them!

I loved the reference to "Mole-oha" from the last Celebrity Mole!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Classic recap Shayla! You had me
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Great stuff Shayla - I opted out after about 20 minutes and came back for the elimination. The LOTR scenario would have been much better than the real thing

I just love this show & the recap was great... the only thing I dislike about the current show is I want them to bring back Anderson Cooper as the host.... he has the best "dry" sense of humor. And he was the reason I watch the regular "Mole" shows at all. He always had a look on his face that made you think he was up to something everytime he came out to contestants & explain what game they would be playing. I just don't care for the guy who is the host now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast