+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABC.com Observations, Week 1

ABC.com Observations, Week 1

At the ABC site, they publish "moley" behavior of each contestant after each episode. Here's week 1.

Stephen Baldwin: Stephen was quick to take the lead during "Artifact or Fiction," which led to the wrong story being believed, costing the pot $10,000. Formed the game's first coalition with Tracey.

Corbin Bernsen: As the driver in El Taxi Loco, Corbin took the opportunity to speed up and slow down the cab erratically, sometimes following directions, but other times choosing not to follow his navigator's advice.

Mark Curry: As the seller of the false story in "Artifact or Fiction," he proved his ability as a liar and earned himself the season's first Exemption, costing the pot $10,000.

Angie Everhart: While the team tried to choose who was lying or telling the truth, Angie told a far-fetched story, prodding the team into voting for the wrong artifact.

Tracey Gold: Tracey laid low, attracting suspicion by trying to keep her nose as clean as possible. Formed the game's first coalition with Stephen.

Keshia Knight Pulliam: Keshia seemed to be unconcerned with the game's play, choosing instead to hang back and watch until she saw her opportunity for an Exemption, and coaxed Angie into skinny-dipping.

Dennis Rodman: Dennis exited his first quiz and told the other players it took him five minutes to complete it, an extremely long time for someone interested in competing in the game.

Ananda Lewis - Executed: You may be hot, but your guessing game is cold. The Mole
    Despite her pointed suspicions and keen observations, the Mole had Ananda so turned around, when it came to choosing a suspect, she was way off.

I also think Keisha was a bit moley because she only tried to get a couple people in the water. I think if she was truly interested in building up the pot, she'd try to get more of them in the water.

Obviously getting Angie to skinny dip isn't difficult no matter how many people are around.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Ananda Lewis - Executed: You may be hot, but your guessing game is cold. The Mole
    That sounds like a man's remark. Or is the Mole trying to make us think that he's a man by making an obvious testosterone comment?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    That sounds like a man's remark. Or is the Mole trying to make us think that he's a man by making an obvious testosterone comment?
    That's what I was thinking too.

I highly doubt the person who is the Mole actually wrote that... it was probably a writer for the show.

Wasn't Keshia the first person during the "Artifact or Fiction" discussion to offer a comment on the presumed liar? She emphatically said something like, "I know Corbin is lying. Here's how I know." And then the camera cut to something else. When the others disbelieved Corbin, Keshia started to lay low.

I also think that Keshia is highly witty and funny. I wouldn't be surprised if she and not the producers made that comment, so as to deflect.

I had a hunch it was Keshia from the very beginning. I think it is really neat that ABC points out everything for the readers, so we don't have to strain as much... and is anyone else so mad that Ananda was the first one to go! She was my favorite! ARRGHHH!! WHY!?

Mine too, actually, but now I'm rooting for Mark. And don't ask me why, but I have Tracy pegged as the Mole.

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Mine too, actually, but now I'm rooting for Mark. And don't ask me why, but I have Tracy pegged as the Mole.
    I think Mark is the mole and if he isn't I want him to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast