+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABC.com Observations, Week 1

I wasn't planning to watch this show, but I did & it was actually enjoyable. I still like it better with "everyday" people, but I'll take what I can get at this point.
    I have read some speculation on another site that some people think Keisha is the mole from the "Mole on Board" sign from the taxi. It mimics the "Baby on Board" signs from the 80's & Keisha was the "baby" on the Cosby Show & she is also the "baby" (youngest player) on this show.
    I thought that was an interesting take/observation.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I'm with Colby and EMC on this one - WHY DID ANANDA HAVE TO GO??? It makes me sad. As far as the mole goes, it's probably Kiesha, but if the mole did make the comment, going for the obvious testosterone comment would make us think that the mole couldn't possibly be stupid enough to give away it's gender that quickly and cast suspicion on the ladies... of course, that could just be my hyper-active brain thinking a little too fast.

FORT Fogey
    I think it's Corbin, because he was the only one in the taxi the whole time, and on the taxi it said "Mole on board"... I think he's the mole.

Is it just me or does the games seem very un sabatoged... I mean, there wasn't a lot of money not going into the pot, i think the mole is doing a bad job.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Well considering that they didn't pick up two people (10,000 down the pot automatically) they messed up the Artifact or Fiction game (another 10,000) and 5 people didn't go into the water (another 15,000) I'd say that the game somewhere in there has been sabatoged.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I think it's Corbin, because he was the only one in the taxi the whole time, and on the taxi it said "Mole on board"... I think he's the mole.
    That sign was still on the taxi when Ananda was driven away after being eliminated, soooooooo....
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Remember, there are 7 people who are NOT the Mole and want everyone else to think they ARE the Mole. They will do things to make themselves seem suspicious. There is only 1 person who IS the Mole and is trying NOT to look like the Mole. I tend not to pay much attention to things done early in the game that seem Mole-ish. So many other people are trying to act like the Mole, that the real Mole doesn't have to do much, yet. Being the Mole requires sublety and patience.

Isn't it $35K IN the pot, and $35K NOT in the pot? Or at least somewhat close to that? Seems that the Mole's doing a decent job.

I've always contended that the Mole should get a portion of the money that they sabotage - this would give them some motivation. Perhaps they also would lose money for each person each week that votes them as the Mole in the final question on the quiz - this to keep them from simply going for money and not worrying about being secretive.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    At the ABC site, they publish "moley" behavior of each contestant after each episode. Here's week 1.

Dennis Rodman: Dennis exited his first quiz and told the other players it took him five minutes to complete it, an extremely long time for someone interested in competing in the game.
    Okay, when I read this I cracked up. I'm thinking that it wasn't so much "interest" it's probably his reading level that took him so long. There was some pretty big words in that quiz.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12