+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 01/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

I just watched, and I really don't know who the mole is. I never do though

Angie gets on my nerves

I do agree with whoever (sorry) it was that mentioned the fact that Keisha didn't really try to get anyone in the water. Why fake being sick if your goal is to get people to go swimming? That made no sense.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I thought that was an odd way for her to get people down to the beach too Cali. I am still leaning toward Rodman being the mole cause I don't see him having the brains to stay in the game any other way.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

My vote right now is that Dennis is the mole. More clues point in that direction and I find it incredibly interesting that Ananda was the first to go.

Dennis is the one I do have doubts about. I'm still convinced it's Tracy or Keisha. But Dennis does seem to have an odd attitude about him, and his survival through round 1 is suspicious by itself, as if he's a player (and not the mole), I don't think he "GETS" it.

Question

Does anyone remember what Ananda's clue said in the Taxi Loco Game? And what was up with the 2 chickens????

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    Does anyone remember what Ananda's clue said in the Taxi Loco Game? And what was up with the 2 chickens????
    Well, Ananda was the last one to get picked up (Remember, they skipped the last two and went for the beach.)
    Ananda's clue was to go and get Tracey next. She was standing outside of a store with the word "GOLD" on the side of the building. I'm guessing it was a jewelry store?

Edited: Rodman (not Ananda) was the last to be picked up, but his clue was for Tracey Gold.

I'm thinking the mole is Rodman. His dragging his butt to get to the taxi was the first indication and the second was the discussion over the "Artifact or Fiction" game. He casually said that his choice was Mark and then said, "No big deal, I'll change it to Corbin." Very Mole-y to me.
    Last edited by realitycrazmom; 01-08-2004 at 12:57 PM.
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Actually, I thought that Dennis' clue was a reference to Tracey Gold. Because they were talking about how close they were to her after picking up Rodman. And Ananda's clue was something about West and Basketball. Maybe I am wrong. But after watching the show I was kicking myself for not taping it. Too many questions now.

BTW if Dennis is not the mole.... he is playing a nice Elavia. imho

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    About 3 minutes after I posted, I realized the error of my ways. I did a quick edit.

The order for the taxi pick-up was:
    Baldwin
    Angie
    Mark
    Ananda
    Dennis
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

I just watched the episode, and I'm hooked again. I love Corbin.

I think Keshia's the mole. Why didn't she just say, during dinner, "hey, after dinner I think I'm gonna take a swim in the full moon, anyone feel like joining me?"

+ Reply to Thread