+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Clues

I've been thinking about the taxi ride and the two animals, Carlos and Pepe. There's a restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, named Carlos and Pepe's.

I'm wondering if any of the players have ties to Ft. Lauderdale or that restaurant. I haven't found any, so this is probably just too farfetched to be a clue.

Are you related to Corbin Bernsen?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Qboots...Play nice!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

The trouble with the Mole clues is that in the last Celebrity addition, they didn't seem to take it as seriously as they did in the real Mole. So Corbin - who obviously watched the uncelebrity Mole - found every random connection you could possibly find (really, he was amazing) and I think the producers realized they didn't expect anyone to be looking for those visual cues, so they added a few in the last game. That's my theory, at least, it seemed added at the last minute. They claimed that in the credits there's a shot of Frederique in a helicopter and that was a clue...come on. Corbin came up with a lot better clues than that.

So did they decide to honor Corbin's detective skills and paint a "Gold" fish on the restaurant wall? Or did they just leave it to chance and let Corbin find what he will? I guess we won't know until the end.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots

Are you related to Corbin Bernsen?
    Not that I know of, but if I were, I wouldn't be ashamed of it. He has given some fine acting performances and has a charming and talented actress mother.

Don't worry. I won't offend your sensibilities by writing again in this forum.

Wait! Wait! First of all, I don't have any sensibilities. Secondly, I love Corbin! Check his thread if you don't believe me! Comparing you to him was a compliment. Awww.....now I'm sad..... Won't you come back?? (I have cookies....)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Cookies? Did someone say cookies? Umm...

Maybe since the Mole has the letter M in it, and Mark has the letter M in it too, then Mark's the mole!

Is that Corbin-worthy enough to get a Corbin? I mean cookie?

Well I suppose.....since Corbin starts with "C" and cookie starts with "C".....do you want chocolate chip or peanut butter?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Chocolate Chip, because that also begins with C. And that also casts suspicion on Corbin, being around all those C words

OK - here ya go. *passes bored a cookie* I gotta run now, Average Joe is on!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast