+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ahmad Rashad - Host

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Well I guess I'm in the minority because I was never a fan of Anderson. I don't see anything wrong with Ahmad and am glad Anderson is gone.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

FORT Newbie
    Ahmad is increasingly getting on my nerves. Sure Anderson was sarcastic and didn't take the game very seriously, but at least Anderson appeared to be enjoying the game. Ahmad doesn't seem to be putting anything into it beyond the bare minimum and he's not nearly as funny or amusing as Anderson was.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I think when Anderson was hosting he knew who the Mole was. Not completly sure though.
    I'm pretty sure that Anderson didn't know who the mole was. I remember reading that he had figured it out for himself towards the end (of the first mole) but was never actually told by the producers.
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

Livin' in the Boondocks! QueenKing's Avatar
    I didn't watch the regular Mole - only CM Hawaii and CM Yucatan. Who is 'Anderson' and what's his claim to fame?
    This ain't the revolution. It is entertainment. --Aaron McGruder

Anderson Cooper was the host of the first 2 non-celebrity Moles. He was on a nightly news show, I can't remember which one, and now has moved to CNN.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12