+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What?!?! Another celebrity mole? ugh!!

What?!?! Another celebrity mole? ugh!!

OMG the first one sucked and they're doing it again?!? Give me some regular people.

I liked the first one. I had never seen mole before though. I wish they would come up with an entire new group of celebs.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

IMHO, the celebrity version was better than the standard one, and I really liked the standard one!

I liked the Celebrity one, I admit. Although I didn't care much for Ahmad as host, I'm not sure I'd have liked Anderson hosting for celebrities either. Ahmad would be a good host, except he always seems like he's laughing inside at the whole thing. If he'd present a *little* more serious front, I'd be happier. And once he gets rid of "Mole-oha!" I'll be happy

woohoo...I loved the celeb verion of the Mole even better than the original .I for one can't wait till it starts...love Baldwin and Bernsen too!

I am not sad to see Baldwin and Bersen come back, either. They were very entertaining last time.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm not happy to see those two come back for this one...I have a feeling they're going to be acting like, "Ohhh...nobody knows how to play the game like us..blah blah..."..as if they're the experts. I wish there were new people.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I hope you're kidding, I thought that The Mole was the only intelligent Reality TV show out there. Considering that Anderson Cooper is gone now, I admit that the hosting kind of sucks now! And, I'm so mad to see those two fellows from CelebMole season:1 coming back. They're mediawhores!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Kidding about what? You agreed that you don't want to see Bernsen & Baldwin come back for Mole 2, which is what I said.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I liked it when Bersen thought he had it figured and got executed. Man was that frustration deluxe
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast