+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What?!?! Another celebrity mole? ugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    OMG the first one sucked and they're doing it again?!? Give me some regular people.
    I'm with you on this one! When I heard about it, I was like "are you kidding me?!" Puke. Give the everyday person a chance to play!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I don't like a celebrity version of anything, and this was no exception. I could barely make it through 15 minutes of this show.

I really enjoyed the original Mole...although it might have had just as much to do with Anderson as the show itself.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I Loved The First Version!! I Also Loved The Regular Seasons! I Think They Are All Great And I Can"t Wait For This One To Premier!!!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I would like to see regular people play, it makes it much better. there are too many relaity tv shows that shows celebrities now
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I agree, I don't mind a "celebrity edition" every once in awhile, one per series but 2 in a row? Blah, I won't be watching. It's not as good without Anderson anyway.

I kind of agree with all of you... It would be better with normal people AND anderson, but I can't change that, so I'll watch it anyway

LG.
    I'll be watching anyway, just so I can enjoy the FORT recaps better if for no other reason.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Great Show

I thought the first one was great, This one looks good too, but who is Angie Everhart? Well I don't mind Corbin and Baldwin returning but I would have like to seen who else might have been cast.

I wish we could get a regular episode of the Mole back, as it was one of my favorite shows. Anderson Cooper (now at CNN) set the standard for good hosting.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Yes, Anderson was really good. Angie Everhart is just another model that no one has really ever heard of... and how would they? They don't really say the names of models too much, and I'm not sure how anyone would have ever seen her before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast