+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stephen Baldwin

I wonder if any channel has reruns of Young Riders. What a blast from the past. That was a GREAT show. Stephen used to be cute.....what happened? He's still hilarious though!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzmom
    I wonder if any channel has reruns of Young Riders. What a blast from the past. That was a GREAT show. Stephen used to be cute.....what happened? He's still hilarious though!

The Family Channel used to run them, but I don't think they do anymore.

I saw him yesterday on Ryan Seacrest's show... he got dunked by Catherine Bell (actress on JAG)
    I didn't get to see the interview very much though. sorry

I also caught the tail end of the On Air show too. He never impressed me as being the smarted or best actor in the Baldwin family however, he sure does seem to be the very nicest of them!

He did better this time I think. He didn't look or act stoned like he did on the Hawaii show, and he seemed to take trying to figure out the mole alot more serious this time. Of course he and Corbin both got the boot wayyyy too soon IMO. I liked them both this time around.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I was really depressed when he was eliminated. Now that Corbs and Steve are gone, who am I gonna root for? I guess Tracey's the only one left I can stand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234