+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Baldwin

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    The only part I liked in Bio-Dome was Kylie Minogue...but Stephen was cool too.

I really have my doubts that he is the Mole this time around. He's too funny to be the Mole. Plus, it seems too obvious.

Still...you never know.

I think he tries too hard to be funny. And sometimes he looks just plain :jumpchees!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    Besides, I don't know why, but ever since I saw Usual Suspects I've always thought Stephen was pretty hot. Wierd, I know...

Not weird at all! I was a huge fan of The Young Riders, the TV show he did back in the early 90's (I think) about the Pony Express riders. I thought he was cute and funny and have watched him ever since. Of course other than Usual Suspects I haven't really liked anything he's been in...

What's up wth all the Christian t-shirts Stephen wears? He's the last person I'd imagine to be a Christian, what with his bad-boy image. And, the shirts are not subtle, so it's like he's trying to send a (mixed) message.

Anyone know? I searched the web, but didn't find anything definitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee
    Not weird at all! I was a huge fan of The Young Riders, the TV show he did back in the early 90's (I think) about the Pony Express riders. I thought he was cute and funny and have watched him ever since. Of course other than Usual Suspects I haven't really liked anything he's been in...
    Ah, the young riders! And I thought I was the only one! Of course, for me, it was all about Josh Brolin
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Ah, the young riders! And I thought I was the only one! Of course, for me, it was all about Josh Brolin
    Oh yeah, him too. Boy I miss that show!

Sorry for the late notice, but I just checked Craig Kilborne's website and Stephen Baldwin is scheduled to be on the Late Late Show tonight.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by LoveEmAll
    What's up wth all the Christian t-shirts Stephen wears? He's the last person I'd imagine to be a Christian, what with his bad-boy image. And, the shirts are not subtle, so it's like he's trying to send a (mixed) message.
    Ok, so no one took me up on discussing this one. But in case you're interested, yes he is a born-again Christian:
    http://www.oregonlive.com/living/ore...8984154690.xml

Who'da thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Sorry for the late notice, but I just checked Craig Kilborne's website and Stephen Baldwin is scheduled to be on the Late Late Show tonight.
    Yeah it was really boring. Basically no Mole talk except Craig asking him what happened with Kathy last season.
    ...who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...

I enjoyed his bathtub anecdote!
    Actually the interview was too short - he should have been guest #1.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast