+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Baldwin

Yeah, I like him... but i dont understand why they are having people from the first Celebrity Mole coming back... It just seems like they can't be the mole, just cauz they were on the first one... who knows? i could be horribly wrong! I also saw him on fear factor and thought he was hilarious!

[IMG]images/img/bio_Baldwin.jpeg[/IMG]

Marital Status: Married

DOB: May 12

Education: American Academy of Dramatic Arts

Prior Jobs before current career: Busboy, Waiter

Hobbies: Extreme Sports

Pets: Dog, Rabbits

Children: 2

Favorite place traveled to: Rome

Favorite Music: Christian

Strategy: Prayer and take the quizzes faster

LG.
    There was some pretty crazy story about him on the last Celeb Mole about making out with someone in a car in front of his parents' house. To be "problem child" of the Baldwin clan is no easy feat I think.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I wonder if he will be the mole, just to ensure that he stays around till the end. He sure was bummed when he didn't win the last one.
    Him being the Mole was the first thing that came to my mind. Perhaps if he isn't kicked off on the first two episodes... then we will know
    ...who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I don't think it would be fair if he was the Mole... And it looks like he's trying to adopt Kathy Griffen's strategy of taking the quizzes quickly. I didn't like him on the first Celeb Mole, though...

I thought both Stephen, Corbin, and Kathy were a lot of fun to watch on Mole Hawaii. But I also think Stephen and Corbin were the best on the last show of that season. They just looked like that had so much fun from the day they got there to the day they admitted they played the game badly. I'm glad they're back. I just wish Kathy was there to defend her title, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee
    I just wish Kathy was there to defend her title, so to speak.
    Absolutely. The Kathy and Stepehn schtick had me laughing so hard last season, she is truly a funny funny lady.

Besides, I don't know why, but ever since I saw Usual Suspects I've always thought Stephen was pretty hot. Wierd, I know...
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I thought he was really funny last night. I some how don't feel he is the mole (but I'm most likely wrong) because he seems to want to corect what he did the last time and play better. but I guess one way of playing better is to be the mole and outwit them all.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I think so too. Actually it's more fun watching him trying to figure out who the mole is.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It's those really light-colored eyes. Makes his pupils look enormous--the stoned look.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast