+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corbin Bernsen

Corbin wears his emotions on his sleeve and he paid dearly for it. He told everyone he was going to remain calm but he can not contain it.That's not who he is. Fierce competitor but even he realizes he's not the type of personality who could do well in pressure situations. Adios Corbin.
    damn the torpedos!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    The saddest thing was when Ahmad walked him down the hall and said "I really don't like this walk." And Corbin replied "Well we won't be doing it again - that's a guarantee."

Corbin's the most entertaining thing about the show and he left too early last time too.
    totally agree with you Qboots! I thought Corbin was great entertainment and I was very disappointed to see him go. He seemed like he was really into the game...trying to be detective and fueling speculations. I loved that! At least he looked like he was actually 'trying' to play the game. I wish he would reappear in another installment of Celebrity Mole (if there is one).

At least there is the finale/reveal-who-is-the-mole show at the end of the season. It was my favorite part of Celebrity Mole Hawaii - especially when they showed Corbin's paranoia in full bloom while searching for the "hidden clues."

I was so sad to see Corbin leave..I just love that man and he was so totally into the game he made it interesting and funny to watch.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzmom
    Say it isn't so! Corbin was hilarious last night! I am really gonna miss him. He and Stephen really make the show. They are both SOOOO ridiculous. Someone should give them their own show. Hopefully they will still keep him around like they did last season!
    I love the whole dynamic between Corbin and Steven. I think the show is kindof downhill after we loose one of them. CORBIN ROCKS! I love a man that can sniff out conspiracies and clues out of the thin air!

Welcome pixie!
    Yeah, someone needs to write a letter to the networks to suggest those 2 have their own show. Maybe they could go live on a farm with a rural family......
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Welcome pixie!
    Yeah, someone needs to write a letter to the networks to suggest those 2 have their own show. Maybe they could go live on a farm with a rural family......

I'm wondering if they were to ever have an All Star Mole cast wether Corbin would actually participate.

Now that would be interesting.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Welcome pixie!
    I guarantee that a show with Stephen and Corbin would be better than any ABC sitcom right now.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Actually, I think Dave Mordal from Last Comic Standing lives on a farm. That would be the ideal setting. And Rich Vos could drop by once in a while......
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Awww, I didn't want Corbin to leave. hehe I knew he wasn't the mole, he tries tooooooooooooooo hard. I actually think he deserves to win but his attitude sometimes is bad
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast