+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Mole Yucatan - ABC, 01/07

Celebrity Mole Yucatan - ABC, 01/07

[IMG]images/img/cmy_castPhoto2.jpg[/IMG]

EIGHT CELEBRITIES COMPETE IN THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "CELEBRITY MOLE YUCATAN," WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7

Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen from "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" Return, Determined This Time to Win

The tropical paradise of Mexico's exotic Yucatan peninsula is the setting for eight celebrities competing to figure out who among them is the Mole, and to win a possible cash prize of up to $250,000, in "Celebrity Mole Yucatan," making its season premiere WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Newcomers include legendary basketball bad boy Dennis Rodman, former v.j. and talk-show host Ananda Lewis, comedian Mark Curry ("Hangin' with Mr. Cooper"), supermodel Angie Everhart, sitcom stars Tracey Gold ("Growing Pains") and Keshia Knight Pulliam ("The Cosby Show"), battling against returning players Stephen Baldwin ("Usual Suspects," "One Good Cop") and Corbin Bernsen ("L.A. Law," "Major League"), who hope to avenge their early executions on the Hawaiian version of the series last season. Emmy Award-winning sportscaster Ahmad Rashad also returns to host the series.

In the premiere, "Episode 401," the players are taken on the ride of their lives as Corbin Bernsen jumps speed bumps and runs stop signs driving the "Celebrity Mole Taxi" through the streets of Mexico, picking everyone up. The games continue, including a challenge to go skinny dipping in the warm Mexican waters. Who will be the Mole's first victim? You won't want to miss a minute!

"Celebrity Mole Yucatan" will be a special seven-episode version of the show, as each of the eight celebrities tries to figure out who among them is The Mole. The celebrities will use all their guile to uncover clues that could lead them to a pot of up to $250,000. They must complete a series of challenging physical and mental games to earn money for the pot, which one player will eventually win. Working undercover against the team, however, is The Mole, a double agent planted by the producers to sabotage the players' efforts. It is the goal of the players to decide who they think The Mole is, then learn as much about him or her as possible. In the final dramatic episode, The Mole is revealed and the one remaining player wins the jackpot.

"Celebrity Mole Yucatan" is produced by Stone Stanley Entertainment. David G. Stanley, Scott A. Stone and Clay Newbill are the executive producers.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    ugh.. what a load of crap.. celebrity mole sucked

BRING BACK REGULAR MOLE!!!!!!!!!!! >=(

I don't want to see damn washed up "celebrities" make a joke of the whole damn thing

I'm one of the rare few, apparently, who enjoyed Celebrity Mole as much as regular Mole.

I'm not sure I'll be able to stand Rodman, though.

I agree John. I'm glad they're bringing back Baldwin and Bernsen. I just wish Kathy Griffin was back too.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I agree John. I'm glad they're bringing back Baldwin and Bernsen. I just wish Kathy Griffin was back too.
    Ya Kathy was hillarious... one of the reasons why I liked celebrity mole so much...
    We'll see how this one plays out. I'm glad Tracy Gold is on it though, she's a cool actress and she's been through a lot.
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

I want the original back. Of all of the reality shows this one was my favorite. You had to be smart and devious to win the game. I couldn't watch Celebrity Mole because Stephen Baldwin was on the show. He annoyed me so much I had to turn the channel after two minutes.

I think Mark Curry as the mole would be priceless. But I hope after this one they go back to regular mole, I liked it a lot better like most of you.

Hmmm...kind of strange they would bring 2 players back. I suppose that wouldn't be so bad if they had gotten someone other than Ahmad Rashad to host. He was horrible. I can't imagine I'll be tuning in for this one. In fact, I'm not quite sure why I tuned in for the last one.

Oh, Ahmad was horrible. My wife and I still greet each other with "Mole-oha!" if we want to annoy the living $#!+ out of each other.

Bring back regular Mole AND Anderson. *picket, picket, picket*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yeah I think Anderson Cooper was a great host for this show. Ahmad Rashad is way overrated and really shouldn't be hosting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast