+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Mole Yucatan - ABC, 01/07

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    ugh.. what a load of crap.. celebrity mole sucked

BRING BACK REGULAR MOLE!!!!!!!!!!! >=(

I don't want to see damn washed up "celebrities" make a joke of the whole damn thing

ETA:
    Oh, Ahmad was horrible. My wife and I still greet each other with "Mole-oha!" if we want to annoy the living $#!+ out of each other.

Bring back regular Mole AND Anderson. *picket, picket, picket*
    I remember hearing a rumour that Anderson turned it down, he thought it comprimized his journalistic integrity to do the watered down celebrity version.
    Last edited by Duxxy; 12-20-2003 at 01:36 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

That, and Anderson had just moved to CNN, which is a competitor to ABC, and didn't want the conflict of interest to rear its head.

Hi all! This is my first post!

Although I like the regular version of the Mole better than the Celeb version, I'm still thrilled that we are getting another Mole at all! I can't wait til the 7th!

Oh and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Doobo
    Hi all! This is my first post!

Although I like the regular version of the Mole better than the Celeb version, I'm still thrilled that we are getting another Mole at all! I can't wait til the 7th!

Oh and Happy Holidays Everyone!
    :santagrin

Happy Holidays to you too!

And welcome to the FORT!!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I'm joining the few who liked Celebrity Mole, and I'll take it one further... I didn't see anything wrong with Ahmad as host. I liked Anderson too, but to me Ahmad is no better/worse. He did a decent job.

I can't wait to see how far Rodman will go. I agree that Mark Curry would be hilarious as the mole. He might not be that good of one, but his efforts at sabatoge would probably be priceless. If nothing else, the show will be entertaining.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Regular Mole is definitely superior to the celebrity version. But the celebrity version last time was fun and entertaining - especially Kathy Griffiths and Steve Baldwin - Corbin Bernson was so intense, I enjoyed watching his frustration.

The rest of the cast - ewww! Don't know some and have doubts about others. Ahmad is okay, but only okay.

I enjoy all of the Moles...celeb and regular. I'm really going to miss Kathy Griffin. But, I'm just excited to see this show again. I love trying to figure out who the Mole is every week. I'm sure this season will be very exciting. Looking forward to it!

"I'm the best mole, ever" - Kathy Griffin. Won't be the same without her... but very interesting that Baldwin and Corbin are back.....
    ...who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I don't mind Celeb Mole that much, but I'm not crazy about Corbin and Stephen coming back. Cooper was a better host, and I miss regular people with kitty ears. *sighs Dorothy's name* I'm rooting for Keshia, Tracey, Mark, and Ananda. And I guess I'm looking forward to it as something to hold me over until Survvior: All-Stars.

P.S. Kathy Griffen rocked.

I liked Celebrity Mole, but I like the regular Mole better. More people, and no one knows eachother. I like how they brought Baldwin back though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast